Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Canelo Be ATG If He Stops Golovkin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    "Geale? lol he chose not to get up. Macklin was due to a body shot."

You word for word. That's you trying to discount a one punch KO by claiming it was to the body as a neg. Then you post a pic of another body punch KO. But let's accept you didn't mention it that way.

What makes you say Geale wasn't a top 10 guy? He was a 2 time middleweight champ and was ranked as top 10 by just about everyone in the sport at 160. The same goes for Macklin and Murray. Heck, even Stevenson (which I thought was bs). The only top 10 legit guy GGG didn't get a hold of was Barker and Sturm. Barker was injured and Sturm ran.

Plus, you're going to mention quality and then post a KO of Liam ****ing Smith?

Like I said, you're a clown, a liar and in all honesty, not worth my time.
    Such an emotional little biiitch.

First of all I didn't post it you fckn idiot its my signature.

Second, yeah Geale is garbage and always has been garbage. Just like the MW division. Have you seen his last fight FFS?

Clown? lol is that your new favorite word to use after your god gaylovekin used it?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      It's amazing what people bring up and call a HOF resume these days. Frankly, I'm stupefied by what some, even lots, would call clear HOFers now.

A good example is Sexy Sergio Martinez. He literally fought no one from '97 until '09 apart from the KO loss to Margs and the Cintron debacle. Literally no one else worth mentioning in the entire 8 years. A good, albeit brief, champion, a late bloomer and a really great guy for the sport. Yet, if you actually look at his resume and what he achieved, considering the amount of people that would call him a clear, first ballot HOFer and one of the great middleweights of our times, it makes you realise why quite a few people might actually think having Trout, Lara and Cotto equals a HOF resume these days.

Hey, if Williams, Pavlik, Barker, and Dzinziruk, are what equal a clear first ballot HOFer and great middleweight now, then why the hell not for Mosley, Lara, Trout and Cotto? I suppose you could add domestic level contenders like Murray and Macklin or Chavez Jr.

But seriously, they are the only champions that Martinez ever beat. 4 in all, with only 1 current champion (pavlik) and only 2 middleweight champions (Pavlik and Barker). Barker and Williams were very brief champs without any defenses and Dzinzruk was a titlist at a lower weight. I'm not calling Chavez Jr a champion, when it was Martinez' own belt that he won, never lost, then for some reason had to refight for against a guy that never won it.

When this becomes the level of supposedly 'obvious' HOFer then nothing surprises me anymore.
      What you said is what I was thinking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Ohh so nobody is ATG. I understand.
        If that is what you deduce from my post then ydksab. Ever heard of Harry Greb?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          Such an emotional little biiitch.

First of all I didn't post it you fckn idiot its my signature.

Second, yeah Geale is garbage and always has been garbage. Just like the MW division. Have you seen his last fight FFS?

Clown? lol is that your new favorite word to use after your god gaylovekin used it?
          Lmfao you're voting for someone under federal investigation for president. You are the definition of clown and I don't even like troll_survivor. gtfoh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
            Lmfao you're voting for someone under federal investigation for president. You are the definition of clown and I don't even like troll_survivor. gtfoh
            so Trump has two trials coming up, one for Trump University and the other for raping a 13 year old girl

Comment

canelo needs to beat ggg and then andrade, jrock, lara rematch and a few more, then we can start talking about it... he has plenty of time ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                so Trump has two trials coming up, one for Trump University and the other for raping a 13 year old girl
                He should get Hillary to defend him. She's good at getting rapists off the hook.

Also, I'm voting independent haha.

Comment

Working...
                X