Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales Surprised Pacquaio's Still Fighting Due To Wars He's Had

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morales Surprised Pacquaio's Still Fighting Due To Wars He's Had

LAS VEGAS Fourteen years have passed since Erik Morales beat Manny Pacquiao. They fought twice more in 2006. Pacquiao stopped Morales in each of those 130-pound fights, including a third-round knockout in their third meeting in November 2006. Mexico's Morales, 42, is enjoying retirement. He hasn't fought since Danny Garcia knocked him out in the fourth round of their rematch in October 2012.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The hate on Morales in 3....2....1....

Comment

Thurman probably should win if he utilises his movement and power, and he is the younger guy, but Pacquaio could pull it off. Pacman may have a better chance against Keith than against Crawford or Spence.

Comment

I think everyone is surprised Pacquiao is still fighting. Pacquiao was one of the greatest in the sport. But now, it's just sad.

Hopefully Pacquiao will retire after this fight. I'd hate to see him go out like when he fought Marquez and got put to sleep.

Comment

I miss Morales, one of my personal favorite boxers. Been fortunate enough to meet him on 3 separate occasions. Each time he was very pleasant.

Comment

As much as Pacquiao mixes it up, he does use defense when he fights. Fighters like Morales hit and got hit. Fighters have shorter careers when they continuously get hit. His speed has been a part of his defense. Outside of being stopped by Marquez, Pacquiao has avoided quite a few big hits by blocking shots and using his speed. He is slowing down though. He's not going to be fighting much longer.

Comment

Liondw, I agree with you 100%

Comment

amazing that pac is still able to fight at the top level despite his age and despite all the wars and fights hes been in. a true living legend. respect!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great training and above average will power are the two fundamental things Pac still has. Although i get a feeling the Thurman fight will be mannys last great performance before father time gets settled into pacs bones.

Comment

all the war because pac blocks punches with his face and ped abuse!! how is manny still fighting after all these years and against the top young guys even after all that, ped abuse for years!!!??????

Comment

Working...
                    X