Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Missing Part of the Caleb Plant Story*

Pretty ****ty

https://nyfights.com/worldwide/a-mis...b-plant-story/

Damn that’s cold blooded, not sure this changes how I see Plant but damn!

Makes him come across as a opportunist or worse, it’s obvious him and his child’s mom had a falling out but that bad to where you excluded her from important parts of your story kinda makes it look like Plant did all out the mud while still boxing!

Always more than one side to every story

Comment

No parent should have to lose a child and we all grieve in our own way, but there's also no doubt that Caleb gained a lot of PR mileage outta the story of his grief over his daughter - certainly got me rooting for the dude at least - which seems kinda low if this is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Damn that’s cold blooded, not sure this changes how I see Plant but damn!

Makes him come across as a opportunist or worse, it’s obvious him and his child’s mom had a falling out but that bad to where you excluded her from important parts of your story kinda makes it look like Plant did all out the mud while still boxing!

Always more than one side to every story
        Yeah. I'm still going to pull for Plant against Lee, but damn that's low. You can only hope that Plant was told to act like that by his handlers and this wasn't something he made the decision.

Comment

I never liked Plant for some reason but i couldnt grasp onto why. But I felt this arrogance from the guy. Like when James Toney tried to teach him some moves, he was more focused on his ear piece and cell phone like a spoiled little btch.

Fuk Caleb Plant.. I will be rooting hard for Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Yeah. I'm still going to pull for Plant against Lee, but damn that's low. You can only hope that Plant was told to act like that by his handlers and this wasn't something he made the decision.
            Idk, kinda rooting for Mike Lee at least his story is true and not some bs to make him look good!

Oh man if someone like Benavides gets ahold of this story then best believe he’s gonna bring this up!

Someone send this to David Benavides’ IG

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              I never liked Plant for some reason but i couldnt grasp onto why. But I felt this arrogance from the guy. Like when James Toney tried to teach him some moves, he was more focused on his ear piece and cell phone like a spoiled little btch.

Fuk Caleb Plant.. I will be rooting hard for Lee.
              I was thinking the same thing when I saw that Toney/Plant story/interview! But i was still rooting for the kid because of his childhood AND more especially cause of his daughter's passing. But to hear the actual truth definitely turns me off from him. Not sure why he'd go about claiming he did this, that and how baby died in his arms when knowing damn well it wasnt true. But mofos sell they soul to be famous and this guy definitely did...

Comment

That dude never seemed genuine to me, I've always said there's something wrong with him. Eyes dont lie and he has crazy eyes.

Comment

**** this POS cared more about an amateur boxing match than his own ****ing flesh and blood.

Comment

That article wreaks of sensationalism with some of the over-the-top words it uses. But at the core may be a truth that indicates Caleb made some really bad choices when he was younger and is living with those, grieving with those........but if he has fictionalized his accounts of what happened in any way, in the current time, a time when he is now a mature adult, and has lied and misrepresented the events, that would be shtty as hell. A key point is if someone can prove or disprove that his daughter died in his arms or his wife's. But if his story comes back up this weekend and he doesn't mention the mother of his child, that is going to be some serious red flags. He cant just write her out of the story!
                    Last edited by richardt; 07-19-2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X