No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Won't Fight in September, Return is Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    No problem! And I only called the writer a RTARD for posting his opinion instead of facts.

Don’t know why so many news writers now try and make ppl follow their beliefs instead of just putting facts out there and letting the readers decide for themselves?
    Yup. They’ve become more of bloggers than writers

Comment

• Originally posted by Themanager View Post
      That is not true at all. They never even made an offer to Andrade for ANY amount !!!! Andrade was more than willing to fight and Canelo's side never even made a single offer. It's all bull***t.
      BS! Show link! Everyone was on board but DAZN said no!

Dumb FUK! DAZN was not willing to pay Canelo $35 million plus another $5 - $12 mill to Andrade for FKN $10 subscriptions

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        I get that but did they officially say no to Andrade. Was it GGG, Kovalev, or bust? If so DAZN fu.ked up! They are paying the money but you cannot have a short list of just two dudes. Makes no sense to put those kinds of demands on a guy like Canelo. He is one of the biggest names in the game. If he wanted Andrade then DAZN should have approved. John Skipper and DAZN should rethink their game plan!
        DAZN did not say NO to Andrade. His name was never submitted to DAZN by Golden Boy for APPROVAL !!!! This is Golden Boy's bull***** story to make everyone think Andrade wasn't an option !!!

Comment

Dumb FUK! DAZN was not willing to pay Canelo $35 million plus another $5 - $12 mill to Andrade for FKN $10 subscriptions
          Show the link of what !!! How can you show a link on something that wasn't offered !!!!! I'm telling you for a fact Golden Boy submitted a list of 3 fighters for approval and Andrade was not on Golden Boys list !!!

Comment

DAZN did not say NO to Andrade. His name was never submitted to DAZN by Golden Boy for APPROVAL !!!! This is Golden Boy's bull***** story to make everyone think Andrade wasn't an option !!!
            The whole situation makes no sense. I am beginning to think that this is a ploy for Canelo to get out of the DAZN deal. Did he not realize that they signed GGG for the purpose of fighting him? This will be interesting how it plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Satir View Post
              Why didnt we hear from Andrade or GGG's team for example that "Canelo is lowballing me" like we heard from Krusher's team, commenting on twitter on some fight is one thing, sending a future contract with exact amount is another
              Bingo!!! You didn't hear from Andrade because there was never a financial offer to Andrade !!!

Comment

Show the link of what !!! How can you show a link on something that wasn't offered !!!!! I'm telling you for a fact Golden Boy submitted a list of 3 fighters for approval and Andrade was not on Golden Boys list !!!
                Andrade WAS 1 and close your Fkn mouth or put $$$$ up! Andrade isn’t a shy dude

Comment

Show the FKN LINK! He WAS NOT offered a fight you POS LIAR!!!

Comment

Maybe DAZN wasn't willing to pay $40m for Canelo Andrade but they never had to make the decision because Golden Boy made it for them by leaving Andrade off their short list of fighters to ask for approval for !!

Comment

Bingo!!! You didn't hear from Andrade because there was never a financial offer to Andrade !!!
                      Your a joke LIAR! STFU. You know jack sht

Comment

Working...
                      X