Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pernell Whitaker Dead At 55; Legend Hit By Car In Virginia Beach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

He was a true szef, Szef!

Comment

• Pernell was not one of my favorite fighters of that era, but I respected his outstanding defensive skills and all around boxing savvy and he is an all time great. RIP Sweet Pea Whitaker.

Comment

• I have no words right now. This is horrible. Sweet Pea Pernell Whitaker was a legend. Shocking! I know you're in a better place champ. Prayers and thoughts to the family, friends and fans of Whitaker.

Comment

• Damn! That's fucced up what happened to Pernell!
          RIP Champ!
          You really are one of the greatest!

Comment

• RIP "Sweet Pea" Pernell Whitaker THE BEST 135lber(Lightweight) Ever

Comment

• Still can't believe this happened

Comment

• damn. this ****ed me up mane. Sweet Pea EPITOMIZED the Black "american" Fightin' Style in His Prime.
                to HIT & NOT GET HIT

Comment

• This one hurts. He is literally my all time favorite fighter that I've actually seen. I made it a point to watch all his fights as a kid. When things like this happens, it really makes it feel like my childhood is just dying off. R.I.P Sweet Pea.

Comment

• I see that the driver didn't get charged and stayed at the scene. I wonder if pernell was high on drugs which he has a history of using or drunk and walked into the street and got hit!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      Damn. What is it with so many pro boxers dying in car accidents whether in a car themselves or not?
                      what a stupid post! man you are dumb! people dying in car accidents is one of the leading causes of death in the world!

Comment

Working...
                      X