Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Joshua Knows His Career is at Stake in Ruiz Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough fear? AJ was so scared he quit in the corner.

Is there a bigger AJ brown noser than bellew?

Comment

Many young prospects would put aj in trouble: dubois, yoka, ajagba, kownacki to name a few...

Comment

I find it so ironic that after months of hearing that Wilder runs in out if control and that's why he sucks your boy A.Phony Joshua was the one who got BEAT TO SLEEP after running in HEAD FIRST after a knock down. So now that he sees he is a BUM he is begging to have the fight in his Grandmums backyard with his Aunt Tilly as the referee.

IT IS SOOOOOOO PATHETIC YOU CANNOT HELP BUT LAUGH!!!!

I just keep hearing how Wilder can't box and how he was EXPOSED in a DRAW but A.Phony gets DOG WALKED and all I hear is EXCUSES!!!

He needs to BEAT THE SHYT out of Fast Eddie by the way. He lost a 100 million dollar fight because they wanted to PLAY with Wilder being the "A" side and all.

Well soon you with be the RETIRED CHAMPION side after you get your Ass handed to you once again and it cannot be any MORE DESERVING OR FUNNY!!!!

CHUMP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Getting over his ( Joshua ) fear of being countered is a difficult obstacle, and a hindrance from first bell ; especially if Joshua starts getting touched early on. Its a great moral victory and no doubt top of his wins if A.J beats Ruiz -- then again this also depends on the venue, one would have to question if hometown support played a factor to assist Joshua with the win.
          I agree. I think there’s bias, but I don’t buy that fights are always fixed, too hard to keep a secret these days. But yes hometown fans cheering for every punch u throw helps. Plus the cash cow seems to be the one getting any nudge usually, and that’s natural since it’s prolly what’s best for boxing. Even two identical scores rarely agree on the same rounds. I don’t like the scoring system. Even rounds should not be discouraged. Winning a 10 punch feel out first round by a jab shouldn’t be worth the same as beating someone handily in another. Eye witnesses are unreliable and it’s a hard job. Fights should maybe be scored a point per minute. Get rid of the last second shoe shine stealing the round. Fights are so divided on here that it should put things into perspective for everyone. But yeah if I see a close twelve rounds I expect a wide score for AJ. I’ll be impressed otherwise. I just hope Ruiz doesn’t show up even heavier. Course I also cringed at the extra 18lbs the first. Plus Ruiz was sucking in his gut at the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
            I agree. I think there’s bias, but I don’t buy that fights are always fixed, too hard to keep a secret these days. But yes hometown fans cheering for every punch u throw helps. Plus the cash cow seems to be the one getting any nudge usually, and that’s natural since it’s prolly what’s best for boxing. Even two identical scores rarely agree on the same rounds. I don’t like the scoring system. Even rounds should not be discouraged. Winning a 10 punch feel out first round by a jab shouldn’t be worth the same as beating someone handily in another. Eye witnesses are unreliable and it’s a hard job. Fights should maybe be scored a point per minute. Get rid of the last second shoe shine stealing the round. Fights are so divided on here that it should put things into perspective for everyone. But yeah if I see a close twelve rounds I expect a wide score for AJ. I’ll be impressed otherwise. I just hope Ruiz doesn’t show up even heavier. Course I also cringed at the extra 18lbs the first. Plus Ruiz was sucking in his gut at the weigh in.
            Don't get me started on the bad scoring, as confusing as it is its probably better off as it is. However, I like your ambition, had a good chuckle reading your suggestion about scoring per-minute, its not bad, its interesting thinking how many math debates we would end up having here on NSB -- online polls would skyrocket

By the way, fat-boy Ruiz should come in better shape ; considering he was a last minute replacement. Its going to be tough for A.J. all around, mentally, stylistically, physically, this time I can see the towel coming in -- to save Joshua the embarrassment of quitting again.

People laughed at me when I called Anthony the new Audley Harrison, SURPRISE!

Comment

It simply boils down to who can take the better shot and recover, and that guy is ruiz, as soon as femmi starts getting tagged its all over for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                All this talk of Ruiz being a better fundamental boxer than AJ is horse sh/t, AJ has continually displayed elite boxing ability, I just think he didn't respect his opponent after hurting him, and the punch he got caught with gave him a concussion.

Ruiz could get crushed in the rematch if AJ is right
                Absolute bulls hit. Have you seen Ruiz counter with combos? That’s skilful and rare to see in the heavyweights. He’s been boxing since he was 8 years old and only lost five amateur fights.
                Joshua’s skill set is basic, he’s been fast tracked and got by on his power and being a physical specimen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  Not enough fear? AJ was so scared he quit in the corner.

Is there a bigger AJ brown noser than bellew?
                  Bellew is definitely at the top of the Matchroom Joshua nut hugging posse.

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                    AJs career is done and exposed as soon as he tried to fight in America. Lol
                    Yeah I love that. After all the talk by him and Hearn of building a legacy like Lennox Lewis!
                    Joshua is just a stay at home Brit, you could tell he was out of his comfort zone not being in the UK where he’s treated like the King.
                    I’m British btw but I always said he wasn’t the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Don't get me started on the bad scoring, as confusing as it is its probably better off as it is. However, I like your ambition, had a good chuckle reading your suggestion about scoring per-minute, its not bad, its interesting thinking how many math debates we would end up having here on NSB -- online polls would skyrocket

By the way, fat-boy Ruiz should come in better shape ; considering he was a last minute replacement. Its going to be tough for A.J. all around, mentally, stylistically, physically, this time I can see the towel coming in -- to save Joshua the embarrassment of quitting again.

People laughed at me when I called Anthony the new Audley Harrison, SURPRISE!
                      Nice! We used call to him A-Farce and Fraudly Harrison. I just hate when boxers say they came in heavier in case the other guy tried to lean on them. That’s like an old boxing joke. I just don’t want him coming in heavier that’s all I know. But the more I think about it I think ur right. He will come in lighter best shape. Course if he shows up 290lbs I’ll say “I knew it”.

Comment

Working...
                      X