Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Defeats Injured Sam Peter By TKO In Foul-Filled Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These cousins fight as though they're twins.

Comment

Funny how things come full circle

Tyson Fury beat Wlad Klitchko, and now Tyson's little cousin beat who Wlad beat 15 years ago!

Comment

Fury has zero power against anyone above euro level...

His dad won’t let him mix it up at British level, no chance he would fight the ddd v Gorman winner, wouldn’t touch Joyce, would have to be forced at gun point to fight Whyte...

Peter is happy for him to beaten by world level fighters, but not by “lesser” fighters so he will fights bums or guys he will always be expected to be beaten by.

Comment

Hughie is a good fighter but all his fights are terrible to watch.

I want to say Hughie Fury should fight David Price next but I know they would never take that fight. Fair enough, I wouldn't either.

Comment

Definitely the most boring fighter to watch in the history of HW boxing. His style is so negative he takes the fight out of fights

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              I missed you sidknee.
              Where did you go? Licking your wounds?

Joyce and Dubois are D grade awful. Typical slow plodding talentless bums. Neither has even fought a C grade opponent yet. They so bad they even make AJ look good.
              Licking my wounds??? You said this to me just after the fight. Are you still fixated with it?

Joyce and Dubois are promising prospects. To say they're awful is nothing more than your desperate spite and hate. Both would smash Parker all over the place. But as to their opposition, they've only had a handful of fights. What do you expect from them, to fight the very best in their very first fight or something? Sort yourself out because it's embarrassing.

Both Dubois and Joyce are in interesting fights tonight. Both should be tested. Their careers are moving at the right pace. With wins, they both put themselves in the mix with the other world class Brits we have to add to the depth we have at Heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
                Who necks?
                I had that gif for a long time “Who ness” wish I kept it now. People actually thought I was a Sam Peter fan in those days lol.

Comment

Horrible fight and Hughie got to be P4P the most boring fighter in boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Licking my wounds??? You said this to me just after the fight. Are you still fixated with it?

Joyce and Dubois are promising prospects. To say they're awful is nothing more than your desperate spite and hate. Both would smash Parker all over the place. But as to their opposition, they've only had a handful of fights. What do you expect from them, to fight the very best in their very first fight or something? Sort yourself out because it's embarrassing.

Both Dubois and Joyce are in interesting fights tonight. Both should be tested. Their careers are moving at the right pace. With wins, they both put themselves in the mix with the other world class Brits we have to add to the depth we have at Heavyweight.
                    Poor trolling attempt.

Not even people from the UK, can take your comments seriously.

I thought you would have learnt your lesson after watching Anthony Johnson quit in the ring and flee back to England. I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Poor trolling attempt.

Not even people from the UK, can take your comments seriously.

I thought you would have learnt your lesson after watching Anthony Johnson quit in the ring and flee back to England. I guess not.
                      Which Brits don't agree with me? Making baseless comments like you always do is trolling.

What lesson is there to be had with AJ losing? Nearly every fighter in history loses so this makes absolutely no sense as per usual. The facts are that AJ is the most proven Heavyweight out there. When that changes, give me a bell.

No country has as many top Heavyweights as we do. Not even close. For you to call them all D level and claim they're not good after what they've proven is nothing but bitterness and envy due to your hero Parker getting his shlt pushed in by our guys which has resulted in you posting nothing but negative comments about us every day. You're far too emotionally involved and obsessed now. It's ****ing creepy. You do so because you know they're good and you can't handle it like every other hater out there. You could only dream to have that quality in New Zealand.

Comment

Working...
                      X