Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Takes High Road, Won't Engage Fury in War of Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Against the most dominant Heavyweight for over a decade who was firing on all cylinders that night after only 18 fights. The substance Wlad had speaks for itself.

Wilder on the other hand struggled badly and was nearly knocked out by a guy with absolutely no substance his whole career amateur or pro who nearly failed the medical and was on blood pressure tablets and was old as shlt which was confirmed by a relative on Twitter who said he was closer to 50 . Wilder still needed corruption to give him a time out to protect him. So as I say, you're a clown of the highest order. You know nothing other than embarrassing yourself with outlandish claims with no substance. A bit like your whole country then.
    41 years old! Enough said!

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      It’s not about colour, please don’t simplify it to that level, it’s about British haters vs boxing fans, most Brits couldnt care less about the colour, it’s very different to the US.
      Really? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        If you thought that Joshua was the real deal then that speaks volumes. Wilder is nowhere near perfect but is deserving of his title. Joshua was another in the long line of british heavyweight hypejobs. Hearn got over on the ignorant, no one else!
        Joshua isn't Brit. You racist POS

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
          Nice spelling! Joshua has proved me right! An overhyped manufactured british heavyweight fraud. Hey at least they have Fury!
          You are just another white racist brit. F u

Comment

Fury doing his thing and Andy doing his, very different personalities. Fury talking trash is entertaining and seemingly effortless. When Wilder or Joshua try it comes off as awkward and contrived.
            Andy has an unaffected genuineness about himself, that's his strength and he's going with that.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see if Andy is the real deal or if he just got lucky.

Comment

Well at least Andy is facing stiff competition which is more than can be said about Tyson Fury; Who ducked a Wilder rematch in order to challenge low risk bums.

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
                  You are just another white racist brit. F u
                  I am a racist because I realize that Joshua is a hype job? Clown!

Comment

Working...
                  X