Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Hopes To Get Clarification on Canelo Possibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
    At 160? Andrade 😏
    Well considering Smith would have to cut off a limb to make 160, Andrade might have a chance. But since Canelo would be fighting Smith at 168. How would Andrade do against the 168 version Canelo would be fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Joe Gallagher, the trainer and manager of WBA super middleweight champion Callum Smith, is looking to get some clarification on his fighter's next move - hoping that he lands a showdown with Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez. On June 1, Smith returned with a crushing knockout of Hassan N'Dam on the Anthony Joshua-Andy Ruiz undercard at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
      [Click Here To Read More]

if December has already been mentioned to Callum Smith, then I think it is obvious what's up

if Canelo is not fighting in September, that will be to allow for a unification with Andrade..... because Andrade just fought, and will not be ready for September

Callum Smith is Canelo's " plan-B "..... just in case the Andrade negotiation falls over

GREAT news if that is the case !!

Comment

Never happening Never !! They even stopped talking about 175 SK after last performance

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
          Eddie Hearn better not let this nicca get a shot before Andrade. I. Don't. Care. what Canelo does after Andrade just let Andrade fight him 1st cause it's gonna be an excuse if he gets beat up by Callum❗
          I agree. Canelo should fight Andrade next. Not because he deserves it. Only because he holds the last belt and it’s the easiest route. Once Cinnamon makes easy work of Andrade he can go fight Smith. And Andrade can finally fight Charlo. Unless he pulls out of the fight again.
          Last edited by Senor_frogs; 06-24-2019, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I'm not interested in Canelo once again draining someone to gain an advantage. It's a cowardly b1tch move and nothing but pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              I'm not interested in Canelo once again draining someone to gain an advantage. It's a cowardly b1tch move and nothing but pathetic.
              Who did he drain

Comment

Great fight but Canelo has the edge in my eyes.

Comment

Would be an interesting matchup. As far as Andrade, let's see how he looks Saturday night. " Boo Boo" has skills but never seems to fight the top guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                    Who did he drain
                    He always has some kind of stupid advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      He always has some kind of stupid advantage.
                      You earn the right to those small advantages. Just like Floyd did. But he said he’ll drain someone again. Who did he drain?

Comment

Working...
                      X