Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Reaches Deal in Assault Case, Charges Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
    And telling me about your one Black friend is the most "Fox News" racist thing that people do.

"Oh, I have one Black friend".

Nobody cares.

GTFOH
    That was just a comparison between an intelligent black man and an unintelligent one, regardless of my friendships. I'm not surprised you didn't get it, though, given the level of your posts.

As a free-thinking individual, I do not watch TV. You still watching it? Grow up, man. For your insulting pleasure, I also have several gay friends and many other "Fox News" acquaintances as you call them. All over the world, man. I know that you don't care, stuck as you are in your limited hole. Who gives a fùck about you, man. Just go call racist someone else. I know where I stand, whereas it's you, with all of your fake hood posture and pretended tolerance, who post bullshìt that fuels SKIN COLOR racism. Being "racist" with a moron is different. If one's an asshòle, I don't care if he/she's from China, Poland, or Brownsville.

In regard to your darling Shakur and all the rest, time will tell. The current signs are bad, even for just one OFFICIALLY DOCUMENTED street fight. To borrow your question: unless you're a relative of his, or someone from his circle, how do you know he has not been performing other equally repulsive actions without a camera catching him? One's character emerges from these things; Stevenson has no balls. First he - a PROFESSIONAL BOXER - hits someone on the ground, then runs away.

And, to answer to another question of yours, yes: 100 million street fighters are idiots. There are ways to avoid a street fight, unless one seriously threatens you or your friends/family members. I don't believe for one second that Stevenson was being threatened.

And lastly, he surely has more money than myself right now, and a huge earning potential that most people dream of. Therefore he is an asshòle twice as much.

I'd have loved to see your reaction if Stevenson had assaulted you, or your partner.

Brain is an optional for someone, baby. Accept that.

PS Indiana? A state that sent my all-time favorite fighter - a GENUINE representative of black people - in prison for three years. Quite ironic. How are they treating a miniature Louis Farrakhan like you over there?
    Last edited by Tatabanya; 06-21-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Again, it's not THAT fist fight I'm emphasizing. It's his character. Today he kicks a man while he's down; tomorrow, he could be breaking someone's head with a punch. The pattern is there already. If he keeps acting like a piece of shìt, his eventual loss would be commented with a "good riddance" on my behalf. Especially after watching his obvious talent wasted to behave like a coward punk.

Is that too harsh? Perhaps, but that's exactly what I think. I can't stand asshòles, particularly those who ruin someone else's life.
      He just seems like a brat sometimes to me.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        He just seems like a brat sometimes to me.
        Yes, he does. But - remember young Adrien Broner? He, too, seemed like a brat, then look at how he became.

Still, I don't remember Broner - as stupid as he is - punching a fallen man so hard as Stevenson did. That was spiteful and cowardly, which doesn't bode well for his future; this is what I've been trying to stress throughout this thread.

Comment

That was just a comparison between an intelligent black man and an unintelligent one, regardless of my friendships. I'm not surprised you didn't get it, though, given the level of your posts.

As a free-thinking individual, I do not watch TV. You still watching it? Grow up, man. For your insulting pleasure, I also have several gay friends and many other "Fox News" acquaintances as you call them. All over the world, man. I know that you don't care, stuck as you are in your limited hole. Who gives a fùck about you, man. Just go call racist someone else. I know where I stand, whereas it's you, with all of your fake hood posture and pretended tolerance, who post bullshìt that fuels SKIN COLOR racism. Being "racist" with a moron is different. If one's an asshòle, I don't care if he/she's from China, Poland, or Brownsville.

In regard to your darling Shakur and all the rest, time will tell. The current signs are bad, even for just one OFFICIALLY DOCUMENTED street fight. To borrow your question: unless you're a relative of his, or someone from his circle, how do you know he has not been performing other equally repulsive actions without a camera catching him? One's character emerges from these things; Stevenson has no balls. First he - a PROFESSIONAL BOXER - hits someone on the ground, then runs away.

And, to answer to another question of yours, yes: 100 million street fighters are idiots. There are ways to avoid a street fight, unless one seriously threatens you or your friends/family members. I don't believe for one second that Stevenson was being threatened.

And lastly, he surely has more money than myself right now, and a huge earning potential that most people dream of. Therefore he is an asshòle twice as much.

I'd have loved to see your reaction if Stevenson had assaulted you, or your partner.

Brain is an optional for someone, baby. Accept that.

PS Indiana? A state that sent my all-time favorite fighter - a GENUINE representative of black people - in prison for three years. Quite ironic. How are they treating a miniature Louis Farrakhan like you over there?

LMAO, you did all that to protect your lame ass post.

You're an idiot.

Calling an Olympic medalist who steps inside a ring where he can get killed at anytime makes him the opposite of someone with no balls.

He's not some punk who beats up his girlfriend or something. He got in a street fight just like lots of people have done.

Bruce Lee got into street fights. Would've loved to see you call him "balless" to his face.

And you chastise me for not knowing whether he's done something like this in the past. Well, where is your proof that he HAS done something like this in his past?

Where is your proof of any of the assertions you make about a person who you don't even know.

The rest of that "Fox News" diatribe isn't even worth responding too.

Blah, blah, blah, Farrakhan, blah, blah, blah, race baiting, etc. .

I guarantee that if Shakur was in your face, you wouldn't call him "balless", which makes you a bigger pxssy than he is.
          Last edited by The D3vil; 06-23-2019, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I really hope he takes a long look at himself. What he did was a scum of the earth thing to do. But everyone deserves a second chance. He needs to thread carefully.
            My concern is that he won't learn. I honestly believe he should have gone to prison for a few years.

Now he's going to feel as though the law is beneath him.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              My concern is that he won't learn. I honestly believe he should have gone to prison for a few years.

Now he's going to feel as though the law is beneath him.
              This is why I hope whatever damaged him and his team paid out for the victims touches him hard. Am willing to give him a second chance. From his denial to what I saw on the video I just couldn’t understand why he did what he did. You got to have zero heart, poor upbringings to do that or make excuses for that sort of behaviour. But if buying his way out makes it worse then I hope he gets his own brutal justice in the near future.

Comment

Yes, he does. But - remember young Adrien Broner? He, too, seemed like a brat, then look at how he became.

Still, I don't remember Broner - as stupid as he is - punching a fallen man so hard as Stevenson did. That was spiteful and cowardly, which doesn't bode well for his future; this is what I've been trying to stress throughout this thread.
                I really can’t get my head around what he did on that video, that wasn’t no “street fight” neither. He could have walked away AFTER seeing the man fall, he could have dragged the other scum who was raining blows down on the female and the other female that got tagged trying to play peacemaker.

Instead he went in and land a combo on someone that was fallen, out and defenceless, the thing that really got me was this.... When the actual report came out, I backed him thinking it was his birthday like he put it, and people were disturbing him. And he just was in the wrong place and try to defend himself etc

When I actually saw the HD video, I was shocked! That a professional boxer can actually do that. And then to lie in his statement when he knew what he did was just cowardly IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                  LMAO, you did all that to protect your lame ass post.

You're an idiot.

Calling an Olympic medalist who steps inside a ring where he can get killed at anytime makes him the opposite of someone with no balls.

He's not some punk who beats up his girlfriend or something. He got in a street fight just like lots of people have done.

Bruce Lee got into street fights. Would've loved to see you call him "balless" to his face.

And you chastise me for not knowing whether he's done something like this in the past. Well, where is your proof that he HAS done something like this in his past?

Where is your proof of any of the assertions you make about a person who you don't even know.

The rest of that "Fox News" diatribe isn't even worth responding too.

Blah, blah, blah, Farrakhan, blah, blah, blah, race baiting, etc. .

I guarantee that if Shakur was in your face, you wouldn't call him "balless", which makes you a bigger pxssy than he is.
                  You're an idiot as well. One day you will understand, hopefully.

Oh, and if Shakur was in my face, I'd probably get knocked down and hit after I'm down.
                  Last edited by Tatabanya; 06-23-2019, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I really can’t get my head around what he did on that video, that wasn’t no “street fight” neither. He could have walked away AFTER seeing the man fall, he could have dragged the other scum who was raining blows down on the female and the other female that got tagged trying to play peacemaker.

Instead he went in and land a combo on someone that was fallen, out and defenceless, the thing that really got me was this.... When the actual report came out, I backed him thinking it was his birthday like he put it, and people were disturbing him. And he just was in the wrong place and try to defend himself etc

When I actually saw the HD video, I was shocked! That a professional boxer can actually do that. And then to lie in his statement when he knew what he did was just cowardly IMHO.
                    You are an intelligent person, contrarily to the other guy here who keeps wasting my time pretending not to understand what I mean. Perhaps he is in love with Shakur, who knows.

Look, when I will see Stevenson become a second version of Bernard Hopkins, I will apologize. I doubt that it will happen, though.

Comment

Oh, and if Shakur was in my face, I'd probably get knocked down and hit after I'm down.
                      And you'd deserve it too.

The world would applaud and probably give him a medal.

Comment

Working...
                      X