No announcement yet.

Loma VS Mayweather who would win? How

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    You really need to get into therapy. Based on that post, you have real problems
    That guy’s a turd. Him and his alt have both been banned multiple times for racism and he started a thread celebrating the mass murder of Muslims blaming it on Loma and GGG fans LOL. Sick in the head and a hateful racist wanting children to die.

I hope he dies today. He’s too much of a miserable POS to kill himself which I’m sure many have recommended he do. Worthless human. He’s a racist crybaby POS and scum of the earth. Like I said the day he dies can’t come soon enough. Everyone that knows him will no doubt agree.
    Last edited by chrisJS; 05-24-2019, 11:10 AM.

Comment

castillo beat floyd pretty easily and loma is like 10x better than castillo.

Comment

At 130lbs?

Lomachenko

Just greater natural ability and skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
          Who did loma beat that is better than hernadez and corrales

Gary Russell Jr.
          Guillermo Rigondeaux
          Nicholas Walters
          Jorge Linares

Comment

Mayweather sublime akill

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
              Who did loma beat that is better than hernadez and corrales
              Russell, Rigo and Walters. They're both severely over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Russell, Rigo and Walters. They're both severely over rated.
                None of those fighters were rated as highly as Corrales was at the time. Stop lying.

Comment

I would bet against Jesus himself before I would bet against Money.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    None of those fighters were rated as highly as Corrales was at the time. Stop lying.
                    Corrales was never even a Ring champion and was badly overrated. His resume is extremely weak.

Rigo, Walters and Linares were the no.1's in their divisions. Corrales was more well known than them to casuals but definitely not just better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                      At the time when Floyd was relatively light, realistically that's the only version we can say that could have fought Lomachenko because Lomachenko doesn't look to be big enough for 140 or 147. Infact, Lomachenko is still pretty small for 135.

At 135 It's a very, very hard fight for Floyd Mayweather! Mayweather was much more aggressive back then and I'm more than certain that he would have been getting outworked, Floyd wasn't quite at his peak then. Lomachenko would likely make relative easy work of him.
                      Loma couldn't make easy work on Pedraza ffs

135 Floyd would stop him

Comment

Working...
                      X