Collapse
No announcement yet.

- Khans wife with Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Josh is by far the biggest pimp in boxing.

He has a devasting right and a devasting COQ

The man has it all.

Comment

Khan is a fuking moron for even marrying her. She looks like she doesn't even like him whenever they're on video

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
        He's a professional athlete! Women know what they are getting into.

Women f8ck things up and get excused for it by men saying "that's what women do" or the men just get shamed into keeping their mouth closed because "society" also has trained them (men) to shut and comply...like a pet animal.

While I agree, bringing it to the net was bad move. He lost his family, friends, credibility; he has to pay both legal fees, alimony, and child support? And you're calling him a drama queen?
        So him being a high profile athlete gives him a pass on ****ing around? What kind of logic is that?

He cheated on her, then got a taste of his own medicine and now he's a throwing a tantrum like a hypocritical little bytch. I don't feel sorry for him, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          So him being a high profile athlete gives him a pass on ****ing around? What kind of logic is that?

He cheated on her, then got a taste of his own medicine and now he's a throwing a tantrum like a hypocritical little bytch. I don't feel sorry for him, sorry.
          ^So much ****ing this!

Holy crap, that previous post almost made me lose my ****. Its attitudes like those that are forcing society as a whole to become more skewed towards women. There are certain instances where women do stupid **** with regard to men, like dating a thug and not expecting to get battered like tempura shrimp, but to excuse it or give it a pass is what gives SJWs more power to influence society.

"He's an athlete, so he should be allowed to cheat. It's her fault. She's a whore."

Like damn. Give a feminist even more ammunition to turn us into a divided society of misogynists and feminists.

I don't feel a damn thing for Khan. I hope his plastic soon to be ex gets dicked down hard in a crazy period where she sucks and ****s as many c0cks as she can before all the heat generated by the ****ing melts all her implants and plastic surgery.

Comment

I hope she did get smashed by Joshua. Khan has messed his wife around. Payback.

Comment

No, it doesn't give him a pass but it comes with the territory. A rich pro athlete is less likely to not cheat because a lot of women will throw themselves at him. But again, it comes with the territory but he doesn't get a pass.

Lol...you got me cracking up with that last part.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                ^So much ****ing this!

Holy crap, that previous post almost made me lose my ****. Its attitudes like those that are forcing society as a whole to become more skewed towards women. There are certain instances where women do stupid **** with regard to men, like dating a thug and not expecting to get battered like tempura shrimp, but to excuse it or give it a pass is what gives SJWs more power to influence society.

"He's an athlete, so he should be allowed to cheat. It's her fault. She's a whore."

Like damn. Give a feminist even more ammunition to turn us into a divided society of misogynists and feminists.

I don't feel a damn thing for Khan. I hope his plastic soon to be ex gets dicked down hard in a crazy period where she sucks and ****s as many c0cks as she can before all the heat generated by the ****ing melts all her implants and plastic surgery.
                Include in the post and lose your ***** directly.

- He doesn't get a pass because he cheated but to think a pro rich athlete who funds her lifestyle isn't going to get other women throwing themselves at him? Meaning, they are more likely to cheat.

- For his family to warn him about her, that's saying something. Look what she did when he went public. She jump right at him on the most personal levels.

- Feminism has already contributed to giving us a divided society. I wasn't born in the 60s when the movement started. And guess who allowed it to continue w/o calling it out, men. Because they want to cater to women, like a puppy dog.

- You don't have to feel sorry for Khan but he: Funded her lifestyle, abandoned friends and family, and he'll have to pay alimony, child support, and legal fees. No man should ever have to pay for all.

Comment

No, it doesn't give him a pass but it comes with the territory. A rich pro athlete is less likely to not cheat because a lot of women will throw themselves at him. But again, it comes with the territory but he doesn't get a pass.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here... Yes a pro fighter like Khan will have more opportunities to cheat than a regular guy, but it doesn't make him cheating on her less wrong than her cheating on him because she knew what she was signing up for.

They both ****ed up, but Khan doesn't have a room to talk here. He should've just shut up, released some official statement saying him and her are done, not going back an forth with her on Twitter and accusing her of ****ing AJ lol. Joshua must be laughing his ass off at this manchild, I know I am lmao.

Comment

Dude even crackheads cheat on each other it's got absolutely nothing to do with him being an athlete
                    It's about Morals

Khans a nobhead fxck him and his ugly girl
                    Send em to Jerry Springer

Comment

Khan cheated on her too, though. He had it coming.
                      Did he?

I wasn't aware of that. If true then he can't really complain when she does the same to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X