Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

golovkin v. ward is now relevant and one of the biggest fights that can be made below

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    I've got no interest in witnessing an assault. I'll pass. Thanks.
    i hear ya

but its all good when golovkin is assualting welterweights and C level mws though right?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      easy for u to say when u know golovkin will never even attempt to make the fight...lol....your opinion here is irrelevant as you are an obvious lil gee peen peeler
      sorry for gatecrashing the black panther meeting, i will move along now....

Comment

I would like to see this fight at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          sorry for gatecrashing the black panther meeting, i will move along now....
          im a white male in my mid 30s from new england...lol...better luck next time..move along and stay out of my thread you troll

Comment

I was actually thinking about this fight today. I seriously doubt anyone on Golovkin's team would sign up for this. This would be a lot easier than Kovalev.

Comment

Ward has said he's not going down to 168 to face Golovkin, contradicting his trainer. There's nothing to talk about.

Comment

Ward fans crack me up. You bring up every sentence Abel has ever said about fighting guys from 154 to 175. Yet you dismiss Virgil's talk about going to HW to fight Joshua. If GGG is ducking for not sticking to his trainers word then Ward is doing the exact same thing.

And I'm no GGG groupie either. His fans are some of the most blatant hypocrites I have ever seen aswell. "Canelo picks on smaller guys" , "Brook is really a MW fighting at 147"

Comment

Hunter said he could do 168. That's a good weight for it.

168-Heavyweight!!

Hunter is the new Sanchez lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    not scared at all, lets get it on at 168..... win or lose golovkin would keep his punches above the belt and he'd come to fight
                    If he keeps his punches above the belt he will surely lose because Ward won't worry about where his punches land. If G wants to beat Ward he has to be prepared to break the rules. If he gets headbutted then thumb Ward's eye. Low blow hit him back low. Step in his lead foot so he can't move away from the punches. The problem is Ward has a lot of practise at disguising fouling. Gennady will get DQed. Even if Ward doesn't foul he still is a teriffic fighter. This could be a fight like Sandy Saddler vs Willie Pep.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      lol at expecting golovkin to move up.. he only like smaller fighters
                      Jacobs was 2 inches taller, 5-8 pounds heavier....

Comment

Working...
                      X