Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-23-2016, 07:30 PM #551
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8916 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,530,432.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardsh View Post
Some of these fights will happen what will you say then? Why do you and many hate ggg?

which ones, and why ?

there is nothing to indicate that any of those fights will happen

Golovkin has already killed/refused most of them
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-23-2016, 08:30 PM #552
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Wizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond reputeWizardsh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,046,735.01
Here you homosexual :) - Beercules For your anus. - Scott.Weiland sup bruh - SlySlickSmooth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
which ones, and why ?

there is nothing to indicate that any of those fights will happen

Golovkin has already killed/refused most of them
You really are smoking crack if you think some of these fights wont happen. Iam not even going to waste my time explaining why they will happen, you already made your mind up. Just make sure to post when some of these fights happen so you can get clowned on.
Wizardsh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:53 AM #553
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8916 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,530,432.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardsh View Post
You really are smoking crack if you think some of these fights wont happen. Iam not even going to waste my time explaining why they will happen, you already made your mind up. Just make sure to post when some of these fights happen so you can get clowned on.

Ward..... Golovkin would rather cut off one of his fingers than get in the ring with Andre Ward, it will never happen

Lara..... they have used every excuse in the book to avoid that fight, it will never happen

Canelo..... first they refused to negotiate on the weight, then they refused DOUBLE what Canelo got paid to fight Mayweather, it will never happen

Saunders..... this dude holds the holy grail at middleweight, the last remaining recognized belt, so what did Team Genius do?..... they offered him 1.5mil, and BJS then watched Kell Brook make 4+mil..... so that fight will never happen either..... Saunders is waiting for Canelo, because BJS is a good boy, if you pay him LMAO..... Team Genius will then have to negotiate with Canelo, which will be much easier than paying Saunders the 4mil that Brook got paid, right?

seriously, what the fk are those clowns thinking ?

Jacobs..... they are killing that fight as we speak

I think that there is nothing whatsoever to indicate that any of those fights will happen..... if you disagree, then let me know..... so that I can see what you can see.
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
75/25, ggg-jacobs, purse, remains, split

User Tag List