Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Officially Announces Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite Chino moment was when he made a gun sign with his hand and held it over Broners head. That really pissed Broner off. Lol! But yeah i dont blame him 1 bit for retiring. Happy fishing!

Comment

One of my favorite fighters. A real tough guy.

Too bad once he got paid a lot of money the desire to fight went away

Comment

Thank you for beating the piss out of Broner and the wonderful meme thread that came out of it. And also thank you for beating Mayweather in that first fight and bringing out the utter pussy in him by making all of those ridiculous demands just so he could have the edge in the rematch, thus cementing himself as the biggest bitch in the sport.

Enjoy your retirement champ.

Comment

Gonna miss this dude!!!! LOVE YOU CHINO!!!!

Comment

Happy retirement, Chino.

One of my favorite recent boxers, I loved his style. I thought he gave Floyd the biggest scare in recent memory and I'll never forget the way he buckled Broner's legs and knocked him down.

Comment

Maidana is a good dude and put his heart put there. I rock with him and def respect his ability to compete. Got your money, did some great things in the sport now hanging out with your fam that's what it is about.

Comment

Respect to him! Solid Career, made good money and got out, that is all you can really ask for. Much respect to Chino!

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                  give it a few months and deontay wilder will name him as his next opponent
                  Nope he'll go back to jww and triple asswipe will be calling him out

Comment

Great news, wish him all the best

Comment

Thank you so much for busting Broner's ass, and giving totally your heart in great fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X