Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The threads on the front page of the lounge right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The threads on the front page of the lounge right now...

... you might be surprised to hear this, but 90% of them are shit written by total ****s.

Here's a review. (You're welcome).

Why is "Xoo" not banned? - This belongs in either the Thunderdome or Comments and Suggestions. It's also written by an alt, unless someone who joined three days ago with 14 posts is really pissed.

Want to date a neibour but not sure how to ask her out - Alexkid, show her your posts in this lounge. She'll be on your dick like a fly on shit.

Is dog fighting really that bad? - Next thread from this brainaic: "raping old ladies... should it be decriminalised?" Also contains the Yankism "could care less". (So you CARE, ****?)

Would you kiss a **** whore during sex? - From LarryXXX, and we know how Larry makes threads, of course... he opens his laptop, takes a shit in it, then presses "send". This is the kind of discussion you'd have with your mates (buddies, Fat Yanks) when you're a 14-year-old virgin.

Not just some random hoe, would you lick your WIFE's butthole? - Seriously, is this Ebaumsworld or what? UP YOUR GAME, ****.

favorite popular songs by backstreet boys - WTF??? Why The Backstreet Boys? Were One Direction and The Communards busy? I feel like I have to put a dildo up my ass just to click "read thread" on this one. ****.

Beercules is to basketball what Elroy1 is to boxing - What you ****s have to understand, is that this is a DISCUSSION LOUNGE, not a gay group meet. Stuff about individual posters should be in the Thunderdome. Unless I do it. Then fuck you.

what would u guys do if this happened to ur family dog? - If it was Led, he'd say "why are you putting bullets in my lunch?"

GIVE ME SOMETHING WORTHWHILE TO READ, ******S.

you never rated my "why do people yell obscenities at you while driving by" thread,i think it was a classic.

Comment

That's why I like you anorak, you say the same things I'd think if I'd just had a stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
        That's why I like you anorak, you say the same things I'd think if I'd just had a stroke.

Comment

Brush and his Cavs got wrecked

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            ... you might be surprised to hear this, but 90% of them are shit written by total ****s.

Here's a review. (You're welcome).

Why is "Xoo" not banned? - This belongs in either the Thunderdome or Comments and Suggestions. It's also written by an alt, unless someone who joined three days ago with 14 posts is really pissed.

Want to date a neibour but not sure how to ask her out - Alexkid, show her your posts in this lounge. She'll be on your dick like a fly on shit.

Is dog fighting really that bad? - Next thread from this brainaic: "raping old ladies... should it be decriminalised?" Also contains the Yankism "could care less". (So you CARE, ****?)

Would you kiss a **** whore during sex? - From LarryXXX, and we know how Larry makes threads, of course... he opens his laptop, takes a shit in it, then presses "send". This is the kind of discussion you'd have with your mates (buddiIf Fat Yanks) when you're a 14-year-old virgin.

Not just some random hoe, would you lick your WIFE's butthole? - Seriously, is this Ebaumsworld or what? UP YOUR GAME, ****.

favorite popular songs by backstreet boys - WTF??? Why The Backstreet Boys? Were One Direction and The Communards busy? I feel like I have to put a dildo up my ass just to click "read thread" on this one. ****.

Beercules is to basketball what Elroy1 is to boxing - What you ****s have to understand, is that this is a DISCUSSION LOUNGE, not a gay group meet. Stuff about individual posters should be in the Thunderdome. Unless I do it. Then fuck you.

what would u guys do if this happened to ur family dog? - If it was Led, he'd say "why are you putting bullets in my lunch?"

GIVE ME SOMETHING WORTHWHILE TO READ, ******S.

Old ladies try to act modest but you know alot were sluts in their day. It's not like they can get pregnant anyway. Plus If she has Alzheimer's she might not even remember.

Jk

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post

Old ladies try to act modest but you know alot were sluts in their day. It's not like they can get pregnant anyway. Plus If she has Alzheimer's she might not even remember.

Jk

I actually got banned for a month once for doing a raping old ladies routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                you never rated my "why do people yell obscenities at you while driving by" thread,i think it was a classic.
                Cuz you look Asian and can't drive?

Comment

Two things I want to say. Dog threads arwnt bullsyet thread, IMO.

Dog fighting is ok as long as the the losing dog will be served for dinner.

And the family dog stuff. Bullets arent poisonous, the dog can still be eaten.

Whats bullsyet is your so-called honest reflection on Ali. How can that be honest when youre trying to tell us that your still young when everybody here knows that you are old enough to be our grandfather.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    Two things I want to say. Dog threads arwnt bullsyet thread, IMO.

Dog fighting is ok as long as the the losing dog will be served for dinner.

And the family dog stuff. Bullets arent poisonous, the dog can still be eaten.

Whats bullsyet is your so-called honest reflection on Ali. How can that be honest when youre trying to tell us that your still young when everybody here knows that you are old enough to be our grandfather.
                    Actually the smaller the bullet the higher the likelihood that it can shatter into microscopic fragments and make the meat poisonous, dog eating homo.

Comment

Working...
                    X