No announcement yet.

My article about the overlooked story of Syria's Yarmouk death camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My article about the overlooked story of Syria's Yarmouk death camp

I wrote this article because the world is sitting in silence while these people are in dire need of help. In Yarmouk, a toxic darkness has inundated the beauty that derives from a person's innate desire to give reign to their passion and pursue a life of prosperity. Sadly, those who attempt to transcend these imposed walls of oppression are often met with a bullet to the head or knife to the throat. Their story deserves to be heard.

My goal is simply to spread awareness.
    http://global-politics.co.uk/wp/2015...uk-death-camp/

Good article. That's one of the craziest photos I've ever seen. Incredibly shocking and powerful. I've seen it before but it never fails to make an impact. The third last paragraph spells out perfectly the hypocrisy of the whole situation. Arab nations don't care about Syria, or Iraq, but once there's a Shia threat on the Saudi border, they rally in a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer1590 View Post
      I wrote this article because the world is sitting in silence while these people are in dire need of help. In Yarmouk, a toxic darkness has inundated the beauty that derives from a person's innate desire to give reign to their passion and pursue a life of prosperity. Sadly, those who attempt to transcend these imposed walls of oppression are often met with a bullet to the head or knife to the throat. Their story deserves to be heard.

My goal is simply to spread awareness.
      http://global-politics.co.uk/wp/2015...uk-death-camp/
      I admire your passion, it's a shame stuff like this is happening and people are in the dark...

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Good article. That's one of the craziest photos I've ever seen. Incredibly shocking and powerful. I've seen it before but it never fails to make an impact. The third last paragraph spells out perfectly the hypocrisy of the whole situation. Arab nations don't care about Syria, or Iraq, but once there's a Shia threat on the Saudi border, they rally in a second.
        Thanks for reading. And that photo was taken long before ISIS took over the camp....tragic

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        I admire your passion, it's a shame stuff like this is happening and people are in the dark...
        Thanks a lot. It's most definitely a shame.

Comment

It's a good article but it's hard to read because it's such a depressing situation.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            It's a good article but it's hard to read because it's such a depressing situation.
            Indeed it is

Comment

so much in believing in a god. i am pretty sure this people pray harder than any other human right now. but of course no miracle can save them.

Comment

Working...
              X