No announcement yet.

pacquiao cotto fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    THE PEDs debate will always hang on his head and those wins are questionable to just like Margarito's once are questionable.
    With increased chances of getting caught with PEDS I doubt very much we will ever see that kind of Pacquiao.
    Yeah the PED epidemic is crazy right now. Look at all of the cheats getting caught left and right. Berto, Peterson, Tarver, Wach, Bey, Holt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Styles makes fights and Manny is all wrong for Cotto who needs to fight at a measured pace but against guys who can push the action he will always get sucked in. Plus Cotto had an inept trainer, so poor preperation leads to results like that.

You put Manny in there with a different sort of fighter he would look vastly different like always, when Cotto started to run Manny was much less effective for example.
      That version of pace was not gonna lose dude was posessed

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Yeah the PED epidemic is crazy right now. Look at all of the cheats getting caught left and right. Berto, Peterson, Tarver, Wach, Bey, Holt.
        most are african americans and theyre the biggest accusers too...

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          That version of pace was not gonna lose dude was posessed
          Against a guy who is better at controlling the pace he would have been lost like always (lost might be to strong a word but certainly out of his element). Manny was really good that night but Cotto played right into his hands and when he stopped obliging Manny Manny clearly was not as effective.

So I don't see it at all.

Manny would always beat Cotto though, I will certainly give him that.

Comment

I believe that cottos style was tailor made for someone like pacquiao

Comment

I think we can all agree when I say that Manny Pacquiao was a blessing to the sport boxing.

The guy is truly great & don't care what happened previously. His legacy will always be greater than that of Gayweathers.

Pacquiao = True Legend in the sport of Boxing.

Comment

I think his fights with Oscar, Hatton, Cotto and Diaz were his best fights. I would love to have him back like that or even 96% that good since he is 34 years old I think.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  You left out Morales

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    most are african americans and theyre the biggest accusers too...
                    why mention race?

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                      Yea after that fight may and his fam were like **** that lol
                      Too bad Floyd came right out and called PACjuice out on tv. I love how y'all forget that

Comment

Working...
                      X