Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao got rocked and whooped in sparring by Frankie Gomez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't surprise me at all. after all he is just flesh and bone. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Of all the times I've heard about a big name fighter getting "whooped" by a sparring partner, they turned out to be nothing but unsubstantiated rubbish.
      Hmmmmm... Lets think about that for a second

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Lol Spadafora ? Had to dig deep ... Why do manny fans always have to do that " bu bu but Mayweather " **** ? The post is about pacquiao getting rocked in sparring... Which by the way is different from "taking his punches like they were nothing". Since you wanted to bring up fighters getting rocked or dropped in sparring how about Tyson before Douglas or Dawson before Ward, how'd that work out for them ?
        ^^^^^^^ throw this out there for good measure

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
          your really reaching for the stars here buddy ! the point im making is getting caght by a decent shot by a good boxer , is no where in the same legue as getting dropped by by a bum like sparrafoda ! point blank period ! no matter how you try and spin it ! and what does tyson getting dropped before the douglas fight have to do with anything ?! last time i checked manny didnt get dropped he was just caught with a good shot ! and he went on to dominate his sparring partner after that ! chances are manny was going lightly on the guy. didnt want to destroy the guy to bad and ruin gomez career. and the punch woke him up and he went on to put him in his place !

i swear some of the logic in here is inexcusable geting droped on the canvas by a bum means nothing .

but getting caught with a lucky shot and going on to dominate his sparring partner means manny will loose
          " bieng rocked by a sparring partner means manny will lose? " ... This is probably my favorite one lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Wrong! the Filipino media sugarcoat it and covered it up to make it seem like it wasn't as bad, they did this to protect the image of Pacman. Why wouldnt he give an interview after sparring unless he was embarrassed that he got worked hard or dizzy from the heavy shots from Gomez?

they have kept Manny's sparring a secret for a reason, and Roach didnt allow Manny to do any mittwork at media day because he doesn't want the media to see that Manny has slowed down badly.

I saw a glimpse of the Pacman sparring and he was getting hit bad and his hands were slow, compared to Marquez who was sharp, muscular and blazing hand speed.

Pay your money on December 8th to see the great Manny Pacquiao get knocked out cold.

I ain't hating just being real
            Wow you were right, Pac was knock out cold!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              Not a good sign because the new standard for Pacquiao nowaday is if he doesn't hurt or knock you down you actomatically win that round. You can run the whole round and if you doesn't go down...you'd have just exposed Pacquiao .
              Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              yep thats Manny....He can take a good punch. And he keeps on going. He dont get tired. You cam can only throw them good shots for so long before the began to get softer. Thats good new that hes taking big punches well.!
              Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              You must be to most ******ed person on earth . You already know the result why not put your who life saving bet on Marquez by KO...a winning lottery ticket just waiting to be cash. Unless your whole life saving is just 2 cents .
              lol..................

Comment

Not a good look for Manny. I got Fortuna, Gamboa, Vazquez and Marquez to win.

http://manilastandardtoday.com/2012/...d-in-sparring/
                Too bad I wasn't able to bet, got sick during the week of the bout if I bet on all those guys and Marquez by KO I would have banked.

But my prediction was spot on Pacman got knocked out cold, I saw him dropping his hands in sparring and getting hit by looped right hands.

Comment

Not a good look for Manny. I got Fortuna, Gamboa, Vazquez and Marquez to win.

http://manilastandardtoday.com/2012/...d-in-sparring/
                  You got that right...

Comment

I couldn't have imagined anyone seeing that ending, but apparently you did.

Very well done Hectari!

Comment

I'm surprised Gomez hasn't been accused of taking "undetactable PED's" during sparring by Plankiao fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X