Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the reason why Mayweather is calm and polite lately.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the reason why Mayweather is calm and polite lately.

Mayweather know that his legal situation is under the magnify glass by the judge, any bad action could generate a longer stayin in the boat. secondly when he spoke in the conference in new york, his speech was like sayin good bye. i notice that the legal situation someway got into mayweather thinkin process and the man is gettin a little out of focus. by may fifth could be more stronger. and could affect his abilities as a boxer. self denial will not stop the feeling of depresion. as a person he is thinkin about this daily. that factor could give mayweather two defeats one internally and one as a boxer. last point 154 pounds will bring to the ring a slower fighter, he even mention that between the lines. at 147 and 150 mayweather is a shark in the water, however 154, with a boxer like cotto that he develope an ability to be movil and carry that body in the ring more frecuently, mayweather have another negative point, the if you add negative plus negative equal negative. result, mayweather chances to win the fight is 45%

I just think he is mellowing down due to age.

His will get more aggressive as the fight draws closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
      Mayweather know that his legal situation is under the magnify glass by the judge, any bad action could generate a longer stayin in the boat. secondly when he spoke in the conference in new york, his speech was like sayin good bye. i notice that the legal situation someway got into mayweather thinkin process and the man is gettin a little out of focus. by may fifth could be more stronger. and could affect his abilities as a boxer. self denial will not stop the feeling of depresion. as a person he is thinkin about this daily. that factor could give mayweather two defeats one internally and one as a boxer. last point 154 pounds will bring to the ring a slower fighter, he even mention that between the lines. at 147 and 150 mayweather is a shark in the water, however 154, with a boxer like cotto that he develope an ability to be movil and carry that body in the ring more frecuently, mayweather have another negative point, the if you add negative plus negative equal negative. result, mayweather chances to win the fight is 45%
      of course he knows he needs to fall back wouldnt u? he will be fine at 154 he never takes anyone lightly he will be prepared good post

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
        I just think he is mellowing down due to age.

His will get more aggressive as the fight draws closer.
        This, this, this. 35 is a bit much for antics.

Comment

or that he respects Cotto..

Comment

he's fighting Cotto??why disrespect him??its pointless.he wont react

Comment

and Floyd wont weigh 154 so he wont be slower

Comment

dont think so. i think its cuz he knows hes in with a fighter who has fought pacquiao already and got beat. remember he was calm with marquez also?

Comment

oh and you say his chances are 45 percent??lets bet that 191k you got

Comment

Mayweather Jr. had a lot of respect for Marquez. I think Mayweather has a great deal of respect for Cotto as a fighter. He will talk his **** when the time is right.

Comment

Working...
                    X