No announcement yet.

Black Ops Perks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops Perks

What are the perks you use, and how can you get Pro? I Prestiged twice, going for 3rd and I stiill have no Pro Perk

Iam using:

Ghost
    Hardened
    Marathon

rite now

You have to buy your pros when you meet all the requirements for your perks. Go back and double check what the requirements for each are maybe you met them already just haven't bought pro yet, happened to me a couple of time.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
      You have to buy your pros when you meet all the requirements for your perks. Go back and double check what the requirements for each are maybe you met them already just haven't bought pro yet, happened to me a couple of time.
      You have to complete all the challenges, than buy the PrO Perk for 3,000. I got Hardened Pro so far.....I need ghost pro and marathon pro now. If anybody wants to create a room and get Pro perks, message me

Comment

Got ghost Pro...Now, I'm undetectable to aircraft, sentries, and you can't see my name, and I take bullet damage better.

I really want unlimited sprint !! But I have to play Capture the Flag, and I think Capture a flag 15 times? I suck at Capturing Flags LOL

Comment

I got 9 Captures, just need, 6 more LOL !! I got too tried, other team became dominating, I had to restort to defense, and I was dizzier than a mudafuker LOL from playing this game mode, couldnt finish, maybe later...

Comment

Comment

Hardline pro
              sleight of hand pro/warlord pro
              hacker pro (best pro perk imo)

Comment

Originally posted by ciscofromoc View Post
                Hardline pro
                sleight of hand pro/warlord pro
                hacker pro (best pro perk imo)
                What does Hacker do, and HELL NO !!!!! I think I lost my Pro perks when I prestiged, all the challenges have been reset !!! FUK U BLACK OPS, DAMN JU TO HELL !!!! LOL

A Montage to Mark anthonys You Sang to Me

Comment

Hacker pro. Changes Sam turrets, Sentry guns, Claymores to your side. If you take an enemy care package it booby traps it, where if the enemy gets it itll explode in their face. Also invisible to motion sensors.

Last edited by ciscofromoc; 03-24-2011, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Seriously man.

1. Ghost/Scavenger
                    2. Sleight of Hand
                    3. Ninja

Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X