Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Green vs Anthony Mundine - Who's Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7JPnFd1OFY

Pathetic.

Comment

The Green v Briggs fight in a few weeks time will be very interesting

On paper it looks like a great fight but with Briggs out for so long it puts the fight back in Greens court IMO.

I gave Mundine credit for the Kessler fight because Kessler was smashing everybody back then including Sacia and Beyer.

Mundine did well to go 12 rounds and compete.

On the WBA rating Mundine high at LMW you will find with any high ranked fighter if they move a division they get a similar rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        Borderline dumbest comment I have ever read on here, and that is saying something.

Underrated in Australia? You have got to be ****ing kidding me. Where do they find you imbeciles?
        Im just trying to say he has alot of haters in Australia and they look past what he has acheived, is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          I take it you have very limited knowledge of the fight game, as does most Mundine supporters.
          sorry we cant all have 5000+ posts and 12 000 000+ e-points

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
            Im just trying to say he has alot of haters in Australia and they look past what he has acheived, is that so difficult for you to comprehend?
            Mundine is considered a joke on the international stage. That is what was so ridiculous about your comment. While he has a lot of haters in Australia he gets 1000 times the credit here than he does overseas.

You present a pretty good example. You seem to think he is bordering on something close to world class for some reason, and there are plenty of people like you out there in the Australian public. Overseas he is considered to be a joke - that guy who won't fight anyone with a pulse that got KO'd by Ottke.

With every post you make you seem to demonstrate that you have no idea about anything to do with this sport. I wish you would **** off and stop posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              With every post you make you seem to demonstrate that you have no idea about anything to do with this sport. I wish you would **** off and stop posting here.
              We've all got to start somewhere, Dan. A person's awakening often occurs when they've been ripped off, cheated and lied to, be it in sport, music, politics or whatever. There must be hundreds of thousands of people who've learned a lot about boxing by Mundine's poor example. It might just be Jaskiee is still buying the hype; still reading Danny Weidler's weekly column; still buying the crappy PPVs.

Well there's a sucker born every minute, and Jaskieee just happened to be coming along at the right time. We can still be nice to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
                sorry we cant all have 5000+ posts and 12 000 000+ e-points
                My knowledge of the fight game isn't a result of how many post I have on here, so think of something else.

It is a result of time spent in the Gym as a kid, being sent to train with an old family friend, watching fighters fight and train, sparring rounds and rounds, going to fight cards as a young teenager out the back of no where and watching countless fights.

So shut the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sine View Post
                  I would love to hear Larry Merchant or Max kellerman interview Mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                    We've all got to start somewhere, Dan. A person's awakening often occurs when they've been ripped off, cheated and lied to, be it in sport, music, politics or whatever. There must be hundreds of thousands of people who've learned a lot about boxing by Mundine's poor example. It might just be Jaskiee is still buying the hype; still reading Danny Weidler's weekly column; still buying the crappy PPVs.

Well there's a sucker born every minute, and Jaskieee just happened to be coming along at the right time. We can still be nice to each other.
                    **** being nice.

I was responding to this comment:

"Im just trying to say he has alot of haters in Australia and they look past what he has acheived, is that so difficult for you to comprehend?"

I don't like being patronised and having my ability to comprehend questioned by individuals who clearly have their head shoved up their arse when it comes to the topic being discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                      My knowledge of the fight game isn't a result of how many post I have on here, so think of something else.

It is a result of time spent in the Gym as a kid, being sent to train with an old family friend, watching fighters fight and train, sparring rounds and rounds, going to fight cards as a young teenager out the back of no where and watching countless fights.

So shut the **** up.
                      I never said that your knowledge of the fight game did come from that, i was just appologising since i cant compete. Jeez guilty conscience hahaha its alright buh thanks for the insight but =]

Im guessing your not going to tell me since you love me so much, but what gym did you used to train at just out of curiosity, anyone I would know of there?

Comment

Working...
                      X