Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do we keep debating who we like more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we keep debating who we like more?

Obama or McCain... I know who I'm voting for and why, just like everyone else does. This is why people vote. Bringing up the same points on both sides is just getting old and boring to read. Vote for who you think is best fit to lead the country for the future and stop arguing about it, you won't change each others mind on the Boxingscene lounge... enough said.

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
    Obama or McCain... I know who I'm voting for and why, just like everyone else does. This is why people vote. Bringing up the same points on both sides is just getting old and boring to read. Vote for who you think is best fit to lead the country for the future and stop arguing about it, you won't change each others mind on the Boxingscene lounge... enough said.

You're not wrong. It's just that there isn't enough boxing in August to distract us and these conventions get everyone hyped up.

Comment

Your right it does get tiring at times. A few months back I tried to follow the race more on the news channels, but it was just the same bull**** all the time that I got tired of it.

Comment

actually i haven't really seen too many core issues brought up on this site. most everyone on here just ramble like morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          so what are you saying todd?

to all you BITCHES

HOES

and all dat ****!!

Comment

And yes bitches, I got it on Vinyl......

Comment

Working...
            X