Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin Trainer: Spence Sparring Won't Help Charlo in This Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    Sorry my man sparring with one of the top 2 WW in the world with Thurman can only help you get better no one better to spar with Lubin is not in same world as Spence
    Lubin is litrerally just one victory away from Spence. Charlo is to Lubin what Brook was to Spence. If Lubin wins then there is no argument for Spence being better or vice versa other than if they meet in the ring and slug/box it out.

Having said that, Charlo by 7th round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      Lubin is litrerally just one victory away from Spence. Charlo is to Lubin what Brook was to Spence. If Lubin wins then there is no argument for Spence being better or vice versa other than if they meet in the ring and slug/box it out.

Having said that, Charlo by 7th round KO.
      It's crazy that the same trainer has the eventual unified 147 and 154 champ lol

I'd pay to watch them train.

Comment

One more day! Let's go!

Comment

Lubin looking like he's 16 at the weigh in today.

Comment

Originally posted by bray26 View Post
            No, he's saying the styles are different and he probably got beat up in sparring so its not as great a benefit as it sounds
            That's exactly what I got from it. I don't see sparring with Spence as a walk in the park. Charlo had to take SOME punishment from those sessions. We'll see Saturday night!!

Comment

Charlo didn't use Spence for the Jackson fight. Just saying

Comment

Super Excited for this fight! Should be the Main Event! Nobody gives a **** about Lara vs Gausha

Lubin I think comes to put on a show but I expect Charlo to come and silence critics as well which should make for a excellent fight. HUGE JUMP for Lubin no doubt we shall see if he is ready...I Think He Is!

Lubin and Spence Jr are not the same, only thing that are similar as the body work and inside game. Spence Jr is much stronger and power physically in the inside while Lubin is much quicker
                Last edited by sicko; 10-13-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  He actually didn't use Spence for John Jackson. The first time they ever sparred was for Hatley.
                  Good... you are right and abreast with facts

Comment

Spence and Lubin don't fight identical but have similarities for this to be a great sparring choice.

I saw a video of Spence and Lubin side by side and to my surprise Spence looked slightly bigger. Maybe it was the shoes. There are few factors that maybe made Spence look bigger, but either way Spence is not smaller than Lubin.
                    Spence is a big guy for these weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                      It's crazy that the same trainer has the eventual unified 147 and 154 champ lol

I'd pay to watch them train.
                      Might have the eventual 168 champion too is Rob Brant is as good as they say he is.

Watched an interview on youtube recently where Spence and Charlo were singing his praises and saying he will certainly win the 168 tournament.

If he is what they say he is, then Dereck James will have three of these guys dominating the better part of middleweight and welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X