Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
    Byrd needs to be banned from boxing

so sick of this ****.
    The feeling I got in my stomach when I heard the Byrd card indescribable. It's a disgusting card for either fighter, even if I believe GGG won I would never give him 118-110. It wasn't that kind of fight.

Comment

• Who is a worst judge

C.J. Ross or Adelaide Byrd?

Comment

• I had a slight edge for triple G, a draw is not the worst thing.

Like I said before, that triple G jab gives anybody a lot of trouble

Comment

• GGG won. 118-110 Canelo who ran for most of the fight? How much GB paid that judge?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            Canelo clearly robbed, ggg didn't hurt him a single time. Canelo will take it even more clearly in the rematch.
            Put that peyote down.

Tripping mofo

"Canelo clearly robbed"

Talk about some weird ass ****.

Comment

• Expected. I said from the start, if its close, GGG has no choice, if GGG is pretty dominant, it will be a draw.

The only way to win that was via KO. Simple.

Another black eye in the sport. We need some ppl to step up and stop actually accepting rematches, simple.

Let me guess, the rematch is going to be in Vegas?

Even the why Canelo was fighting, what a smart businessman, he was fighting in spurts just hitting gloves and then running - knowing that that was enough to get rounds. Shocking.

Comment

• and i genuinely have no idea what some of you were watching. Canelo outboxing him? really? really? all i saw in the vast majority of the rounds was him getting his head snapped back by the jab time and time again. Or is the jab not a part of boxing now lol. 'but canelo made him miss on the ropes doe' yeh well he didnt counter with jack ****ing **** lol. that was a disgraceful decision and all the box nation team, who actually tipped canelo pre fight, had ggg winning the fight. canelo did well, obv a world class fighter but ggg put on a clinic.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  the fact that the "bum" Canelo just went 12, didn't get dropped, hurt, or in trouble at any point, a guy Floyd blanked, should put some context to the GGG overhype
                  I guess they are both bums!

Comment

• GGG robbed won 8-4 blind judges 7-5. Byrd gave Canella the runner 10 rounds in what world ? Rematch setup boxing so corrupt it's sickening

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                      Unfortunately the fanboys and trolls will ruin this fight.

But, GGG's aggression was enough to stall Canelo's offense, but not enough to actually do much. He landed what, 3-4 good punches?

Similarly, Canelo's countering was effective in spots (about 10-15 solid punches), but not enough to truly stall GGG

Draw was good. Sadly the 118-110 puts a sour taste on it
                      he landed plenty of punches that had that boy moving backwards

Comment

Working...
                      X