Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: 'Pacquiao is the best fighter I faced.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a misleading headline LOL. Floyd said ONE of the best. Floyd has been asked if Pacquiao was the best he's fought in the past and Floyd's response was "I can't say that"

Comment

... "Out of all the fighters that I've faced (...) Pacquiao is one of the best fighters,"

... That' s all that he said...

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        You mean how little Froid roid did the whole night in his least punch output of his career not to mention the most running he did lmao

Oh yeah to DISECT what he meant by one of the best..

In this quote he said in boxing scene who was he referring to among them 3 the most toughest opponent??

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao booed in every hug all documented to the end of time. Queer st?

Well if you ask most of us who has a rational mind, this hugging contest that Floyd showcased the whole night killed the super fight. I can even call this day light robbery for playing it too safe and turning the match into a zumo match. To some nutt huggers this hugging by Floyd is an atg skill lol It is a High level stuff, that they fool themselves into thinking it's part of the ring IQ to hold your opponent over and over and turn it into a hugging contest lol

This is what he did most that night hugging games lmao

The boos in the arena can be heard from all that hugfest Froid roid had to undertake in the biggest fight of his life.. Pffffft pathetic..

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao

You need professional help

Comment

pac was the only guy to outbox floyd and beat him at his own game. castillo and maidana you could say beat him but they pressured him and got to him. in the center of the ring pac was the much better fighter landing the much better punches, countering, and slipping floyd's shots. that was a bad decision for sure but floyd can never be honest at least on camera.

Comment

Once again Floyd is full of class giving that loser credit trying to make him look good, while Pacquiao is still making excuses while slobbing on some guys knob for gram of crack in an alley.

Comment

He is one of the best,Ppl see it more onesided then it was ,Pacmans counters and Defens was super good,Manny is hell of a boxer when he is not reckless.

Comment

Working...
              X