No announcement yet.

BoxingScenes worst posters list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    So its okay for him to post videos of the same few police who are not behaving right, but we are not allowed to show criminals who are black or post news on them or else its wrong.
    They were not the same few polices.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Slayer View Post
      Yeah, I feel guilty adding you now... I never had a problem with you, but I've seen what you do to Freedom which torments him lol
      He doesn't torment me.

He's just an idiot troll who is incapable of having a sensible boxing discussion.

He and his alt STAX are more pathetic than annoying.

Now Omowale Tribe is somewhat more intelligent than HansGruber, so I do find him a bit annoying.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 08-16-2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        You've already admitted it before you sub-human You are a Chechen who hates your daddies the orthodox christian Russians. The only reason you savages with no history still exist(meanwhile our history is part of the cradle of civilization. read some books you barbarian) is because the slavics are nice enough to try to civilize you islamic brutes but you would rather stay 13th century wannabe's with sharia law.

As for ******ed gene, that's ironic coming from a muzzy savage who is inbred and who's religion is built on inbreeding. That is why all of you have such diseased mental and physical existences. Your mother was a preteen who was sold to some middle aged mullah who was also her blood related uncle resulting in you, a collection of cancer cells in human form.

lol @ American. You're an illegal Chechen "refugee" who still doesn't know the difference between you and you're. Meanwhile English is my 4th language and I still make you, a supposed proud amurrican, sound like the mouthbreathing utter mongoloid(literally) that you are. Speaking of breathing why don't you go breathe in a 9mm, and I'm not talking about your imam father's sand covered penis.
        you gonna take that,,,,? AddiX ?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Slayer View Post
          This thread has turned into fcuking gold I can watch them argue all day
          See now you understand. Addix and blanco pfp most entertaining arguers

Comment

You've already admitted it before you sub-human You are a Chechen who hates your daddies the orthodox christian Russians. The only reason you savages with no history still exist(meanwhile our history is part of the cradle of civilization. read some books you barbarian) is because the slavics are nice enough to try to civilize you islamic brutes but you would rather stay 13th century wannabe's with sharia law.

As for ******ed gene, that's ironic coming from a muzzy savage who is inbred and who's religion is built on inbreeding. That is why all of you have such diseased mental and physical existences. Your mother was a preteen who was sold to some middle aged mullah who was also her blood related uncle resulting in you, a collection of cancer cells in human form.

lol @ American. You're an illegal Chechen "refugee" who still doesn't know the difference between you and you're. Meanwhile English is my 4th language and I still make you, a supposed proud amurrican, sound like the mouthbreathing utter mongoloid(literally) that you are. Speaking of breathing why don't you go breathe in a 9mm, and I'm not talking about your imam father's sand covered penis.
            Oh so now were just gonna straight up lie huh? Thats ok, because everything I said about you and your people is true. Everything, and you know this.

Where do you live now? I know it ain't Iraq, because the ******s there done raped your people and kicked you the fck out. Your a roach race in the middle east. Just face the facts bro.

Anytime ******s want to, they can wipe your people out in the middle east. No one would even care.

When a ****** wants to spit somewhere, they pay a little Assyrian boy like you to clean it up.

Comment

MAKAVELLI
              Jreckoning
              Sweet Pea 50
              Johnm
              Oasis lad
              Southpaw stinger
              Clegg
              Chunk
              Chups
              Kadyo

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Oh so now were just gonna straight up lie huh? Thats ok, because everything I said about you and your people is true. Everything, and you know this.

Where do you live now? I know it ain't Iraq, because the ******s there done raped your people and kicked you the fck out. Your a roach race in the middle east. Just face the facts bro.

Anytime ******s want to, they can wipe your people out in the middle east. No one would even care.

When a ****** wants to spit somewhere, they pay a little Assyrian boy like you to clean it up.
                damn man that's cold, why do you hate Russians so much? Did they do you wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

That was very weak, you're nowhere near my league when it comes to flamewars on here, addy. I treat you the way russian bombs treat chechen brain matter, you always end up retreating with your tail between your legs, or should I say your semen encrusted beard trapped in a 9 year old like your prophet(pigs pee upon him) commanded you to.

Again, you have no clue what goes on in the ME. My people have formed militias and are defending their territories against savage rats from the 13th century like you. Your destiny is to join isis and have your ineffectual brains splattered across the curbs of Baghdad and nobody not even your own inbred parents would care, because you brought shame upon their name(ironic because any muslim's existence brings shame upon man kind in general), an islamic name that was forced upon your ancestors who cowered and converted to islam easily. You guys are like the Victor Ortiz of history.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    damn man that's cold, why do you hate Russians so much? Did they do you wrong?
                    He is a chechen sub-human, read up about their conflict with Russians who have been keeping population control on rats like him . He's just projecting, let the little inbred flap his hairy mouth.

Comment

He is a chechen sub-human, read up about their conflict with Russians who have been keeping population control on rats like him . He's just projecting, let the little inbred flap his hairy mouth.
                      Do you know of any good documentaries or books that give a good overview of the conflict?

On a side note I've noticed a lot of these Arabs have delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Working...
                      X