Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see Wladimir Klitschko fight in 2013?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulev needs to fight winner of Cunningham Adamek as they moved on with this IBF tournament but without Solis i believe. Either of these three would actually earn a title shot, i would like Wlad to beat both Povetking and Huck. Whats up with Luis Ortiz? Stiverne hits hard so it would be interesting.

For the future im looking forward to Masternak moving up to HW, he is athletic with great foot movement.

Comment

Originally posted by molinari View Post
      Pulev needs to fight winner of Cunningham Adamek as they moved on with this IBF tournament but without Solis i believe. Either of these three would actually earn a title shot, i would like Wlad to beat both Povetking and Huck. Whats up with Luis Ortiz? Stiverne hits hard so it would be interesting.

For the future im looking forward to Masternak moving up to HW, he is athletic with great foot movement.
      Seems like Luis Ortiz is being poorly managed. He looked good enough to be a top 25 contender.

Comment

There would be some good fights if more of the top 10 fighters fought head to head, if they did that, there would be a couple of fighters who earned their shot, plus get them ready for Wlad.

Comment

I would really like to see Arreola get another shot at one of the brothers, I think after his first lost he'd learn how to come in a bit better and have a better shot at K.O.ing a Klit!

Comment

Kubrat Pulev

he's the most proven guy out there

Then David Price late in the year, Price needs 3 fights. Skelton, Dimitrenko, Helenius, then Wladamir

The rest of them all get flattened easy, Pulev and Price are guys that i'd actually give some (even if it's only a small) chance of winning

Comment

I think 2013 will be an interesting year for the heavyweight division, if:

1. Wladimir fights Povetkin, then Pulev
              2. Glazkov, Hamer, and Wilder step up and fight contenders
              3. We see Boytsov-Fury in February as planned
              4. We see good matchups like Arreola vs. Mitchell, Price vs. Chisora
              5. Wach returns against another top 25 HW, perhaps Helenius
              6. Talented young HWs like Dinu are more active

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko: "I am interested in fighting with Povetkin and Boytsov"

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2012-11-11_13_31.html

Vladimir Hryunov: "Talks on Klitschko-Povetkin fight will begin on Monday"

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2012-11-11_15_07.html

So it looks like Povetkin will be next.

In recent years, Wlad had had a difficult time finding qualified opponents. But in 2013 there are several good heavyweights who will finally be ready to fight him, such as Povetkin and Pulev.

Comment

Seth Mitchell

Comment

The fight with Povetkin is long overdue. Wouldn't mind seeing him banjo Fury.

Comment

We'll soon know whether Klitschko and Povetkin can come to an agreement without it going to a purse bid.

Comment

Working...
                      X