No announcement yet.

Lets mourn the death of Kim Jong Il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Yes, in many circles Hitler was a cold-blooded tyrant!!!!
    Actually in all sane circles.

But at the same time, many consider Hitler a great man the raised Germany out of the abyss.
    Only if they ignore the immeasurable cost and that he returned Germany to the abyss before he did something he should've done at least five years earlier, kill himself.

Did you know that BOTH Britain & the USA had made deals with Hitler during WWII
    I would make a deal to surrender my wallet to a gun wielding mugger, though I'm not sure anyone would hold it against me.

and many of Hitler's scientists and leaders was given SANCTUARY in the US and in Britain to live out the remainder of their lives in comfort.
    What should we have done to those scientists (who were forced to do his bidding under penalty of death,) sentence them to the gas chamber? Or put their gifts to good use?

Why is Hitler a tyrant in public, but a friend behind closed doors??????

This is the way of the USA and every so-called dictator on the planet {past & present} -- An enemy in public and a friend behind closed doors.
    No one knew the extent of his madness and intentions at the time, especially those poor souls heading off to the concentration camps.

Only the stupid, ignorant US citizens, who are outside of the loop believe the media's hype. This is because many US citizens are nothing more than mindless automatons.
    And what loop is that? The wacky conspiracist nutjob loop? Where Americans are the root of all evil and pernicious despots are well intentioned heroes?

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Flawless is just trolling man.

I used to take the bait, but then I took an arrow in the knee (ha ha ha)
    Exactly, which is why the Flawatulent One is avoiding Squeelpiggy with the same rigour with which he eschews work, school, showers, responsibility and logic.
    Last edited by 2shameless; 12-19-2011, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Are you "George W. Bush" using an alt?????

I am neutral when it comes to foreign leaders. I will not adopt whatever information is released by the US media and Govt. as the truth, and the be-all-and-end-all.

I guess in your mind, its OK for the US govt. to assassinate\remove from power\kill, foreign leader's that do not agree with America's agenda.

What would happen if Iran's Mullahs issued a jihad on the US President and demanded his removal from power, and sought to aid in that removal with its military.

Do you not see the hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!
      Yet you adopt to whatever the conspiracy theorists claim. If you're "neutral", they way are you bashing only those who are against Kim Jong il and not all those that are for him as well?

And since i live in the US, i therefore automatically support the war and America's decision to invade?

Comment

I think you guys are seriously missing the point here......You should be using this time as an opportunity to come up with more Kim Jong Il jokes. Some of which can even be boxing related.

Example :

Question : What do Kim Jong Il and Zab Judah have in common?

Answer : Weak hearts.

Comment

Why did Kim Jong Il miss the Cotto/Margarito rematch?

He was exhausted.

Comment

What came first, the chicken, or the egg?

Kim Jong Il's heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Yet you adopt to whatever the conspiracy theorists claim. If you're "neutral", they way are you bashing only those who are against Kim Jong il and not all those that are for him as well?

And since i live in the US, i therefore automatically support the war and America's decision to invade?
              "Conspiracy Theory" You're slinging that term around, and at the same time do not understand what meaning's that term encompasses.

Its no CONSPIRACY to state "I will not celebrate" the demise of any US declared enemies. And that statement doesn't involve any hint of a conspiracy. This isn't a freakin sport where you scream & cheer sides.

"And since i live in the US, i therefore automatically support the war and America's decision to invade?"

That statement concludes this interaction -- Because it represents all that is wrong with the USA, its Government and its mindless sheep\citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Why did Kim Jong Il miss the Cotto/Margarito rematch?

He was exhausted.
                Nah i like pics better

Comment

"Conspiracy Theory" You're slinging that term around, and at the same time do not understand what meaning's that term encompasses.

Its no CONSPIRACY to state "I will not celebrate" the demise of any US declared enemies. And that statement doesn't involve any hint of a conspiracy. This isn't a freakin sport where you scream & cheer sides.

"And since i live in the US, i therefore automatically support the war and America's decision to invade?"

That statement concludes this interaction -- Because it represents all that is wrong with the USA, its Government and its mindless sheep\citizens.
                  Im surpirsed you havent claimed that Kim Jong Il is still alive

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Nah i like pics better
                    hahahaha. . nice

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      What came first, the chicken, or the egg?

Kim Jong Il's heart attack.

Comment

Working...
                      X