• Show
Clear All

well I'm finally on the scoreboard lol

Comment

Ffssss I thought that was tonight arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        Damn it...we were so close.
        1 rd off for me. My pick want more so geared towards alvarez power at all, but Bute just being shot to the point where his chin will fail him even against a guy like alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          1 rd off for me. My pick want more so geared towards alvarez power at all, but Bute just being shot to the point where his chin will fail him even against a guy like alvarez
          Alvarez is a legit puncher, this was Bute's 1st fight against a true LHW. His previous 2 were against Pascal and Di Luisa both blown up super middles

Comment

Hey Bob! I'm I in the top 5 yet?

Comment

I told yall boys to go 3x on Alvarez. Scared money don't make money.

I had the KO pick on the back of my head but I really didn't expect it to happen even though it was a possibility.

Comment

[QUOTE=.:: JSFD26 ::.;17452403]I told yall boys to go 3x on Alvarez. Scared money don't make money.

I had the KO pick on the back of my head but I really didn't expect it to happen even though it was a possibility.[/

Had the KO X 2 ...When do we get paid around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Alvarez is a legit puncher, this was Bute's 1st fight against a true LHW. His previous 2 were against Pascal and Di Luisa both blown up super middles
                  I think he can punch but isn't a feared power puncher of that makes sense. Or certainly not the first thing that comes to mind when game planning for him

Comment

Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
                    Had the KO X 2 ...When do we get paid around here?
                    Lol smart man.

There's no paying. We just have a leaderboards showing people's score.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      2 off for me...i figured after he got off the dope he would just be cobra'd again

Comment

Working...
                      X