Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins should schedule a fight in Philly with a low ranked boxer and go out a winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins should schedule a fight in Philly with a low ranked boxer and go out a winner

He did not look bad in this fight and was landing nice combo's..Joe caught him and won..But Hopkins should just have a going away fight in his hometown..Make it a 8 round fight and retire with a win

That ain't his style. It was go out at the top or just go out.

Comment

I agree. I can't imagine he wants his last ring memory to be getting "pushed" out of the ring by a white boy. He needs to find another white boy to beat up on.

I'll do it for like $10K or $20K. Put on a good show and take a dive for him.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        He did not look bad in this fight and was landing nice combo's..Joe caught him and won..But Hopkins should just have a going away fight in his hometown..Make it a 8 round fight and retire with a win
        you made a thread begging him to retire. bi polar larry hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
          That ain't his style. It was go out at the top or just go out.
          Thats right. He dont go out like no puszy. Picking someone like a Berto for his end fight....thats what puszies do. Cowards. Not Bhop.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            you made a thread begging him to retire. bi polar larry hahaha
            I didnt watch the fight until this morning, and he did not look bad at all

Comment

Bhop should fight one more time and go out on a win.

This was the worst possible ending for him. He was KO'd which had never happened to him before, and even Bhop was not expecting to get sparked out.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Thats right. He dont go out like no puszy. Picking someone like a Berto for his end fight....thats what puszies do. Cowards. Not Bhop.
                Yes, Hopkins is more courageous than Mayweather.

He's had a great career, time to retire. We don't want the old guy to get seriously hurt.

He's an excellent boxing commentator, providing good insight (unlike idiots like Rawling and Kellerman). That should be his career from now on.

Comment

"He did not look bad in this fight and was landing nice combo's..Joe caught him and won..But Hopkins should just have a going away fight in his hometown..Make it a 8 round fight and retire with a win "

Smith was landing punishing blows throughout the fight that had me worried. It started to look like Hopkins was afraid

Comment

Why? He should get more respect for doing it this way.

People can't criticize him. He fought Kovalev when he didn't have to at all and he fought Smith when he could had fought some TBA.

It was a ****ty ending to a great career but it is what it is. The loss doesn't diminish his career whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                    X