Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Wolverine movie "LOGAN" Trailer just dropped looks Amazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't look great but i'll end up watching when a good quality free option is available, I'm sure I've seen 4 Wolverine movies before so this is the 5th? Then add on X-Men appearances, Hugh must have made a bomb playing this guy by now. If they keep making money of Wolverine they'll keep making them, however poor the story is.

I wonder if it will be better than X-Men Apocalypse, I thought that was average. Loved Days of Future Past though, that was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      It looks ass. Whats the plot? And why is professor in a car riding with him instead of a brush style wheelchair?

That sig doe
      This made me laugh wayyyyyyyyyyy too hard.

Do you know Hugh Jackson has been playing Wolvering for 17 ****ING YEARS!?!?
      Last edited by SkillspayBills; 10-22-2016, 12:18 AM.

Comment

dope.....................

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Looks just like the new Mel gibson movie with a few mutants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvTRG-iud8&sns=em
          Wow I gotta peep this it looks good. Gibson is back man. Its a shame they black listed him over his opinions, if he were to bash the white man he would get a promotion and praise.

Comment

The guys on here saying it looks bad or it sucks are contrarians they saw the title saying it looked good so they purposely say it sucks, that or they have bad taste in movies and low attention span or try hards trying to be cool.

Movie looks dope.

Comment

The wolverine franchise has been dragged to the ground. There's no continuation from one movie to another. He lost his his steel claws from the last one but had it back in x-men. They messed up dead pool and gambit. I'll wait till its in Netflix

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                This made me laugh wayyyyyyyyyyy too hard.

Do you know Hugh Jackson has been playing Wolvering for 17 ****ING YEARS!?!?
                Last edited by lebrick; 10-23-2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Oh please not another Wolverine movie!

Comment

how many of these damn movies are they going to make?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      is it rated r?

if its pg 13 its gonna suck balls like usual....

they should just go rated r in all comic book movies and tv shows..

i mean look at how great luke cage, deadpool, and daredevil are when it has a mature/ rated R rating????

i mean the comic book fanbase are in their 30s and 40s now. some in their 50s and 60s.... might as well go rated r.

but the ______ media oligarchy is more concerned with pg 13 and under rating so that they can get more cash with the no rated r rating.....

It's rated r. It could Only be rated r. Google the old man Logan story on Wikipedia. It's intense

Comment

Working...
                      X