Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's unfortunate that Pacquiao's trainer and adviser have no faith in him vs Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's unfortunate that Pacquiao's trainer and adviser have no faith in him vs Bud

They've both (Koncz & Roach) recently came out saying that Crawford's "style" isn't really suited for Pacquiao and that they'd prefer Vargas for him. They made be looking out for Pac's best interests, but please have some faith in your fighter! Pacquiao vs Crawford would be an amazing fight, and even Bob Arum knows this. See, Bob is the money guy, he's a promoter so he wants this fight because he knows it's what the fans want. He knows people would buy that PPV.

Roach and Ariza only look out for Pac's protection, they get paid regardless. But they don't seem to realize that Pacquiao wouldn't really have a tough task in beating Crawford. I mean, he'd still be a heavy favorite. It's not like Crawford moves like a prime Sweet Pea or something. He likes to engage, just how Pacquiao likes it. I don't see why they are so against this fight from taking place.

We want Pacquiao vs Crawford, not Vargas.
    We want Pacquiao vs Crawford!
    83.33%
    We want Pacquiao vs Vargas!
    0.00%
    Either is fine with me, they're both equal imo
    16.67%

He is in it for the money now, not to have great fights. I am fine with whoever he picks, he has already paid his dues. It is not like he is fighting unranked boxers either. His choices are top class boxers who would be a good name in another other upcoming boxer's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
      Pac has done enough in his career. No need to keep fighting until he is damaged beyond repair. Some fans are desperate to see ATGs go on forever. Him and Mayweather should stay retired.
      Originally posted by animelive View Post
      He is in it for the money now, not to have great fights. I am fine with whoever he picks, he has already paid his dues.
      Yes, he may have paid his dues already but why continue fighting if it's going to be against guys like Vargas? He should have just stayed retired imo.

Comment

Originally posted by navigate View Post
        Yes, he may have paid his dues already but why continue fighting if it's going to be against guys like Vargas? He should have just stayed retired imo.
        20 million dollars is a lot of money.

Comment

Yeah, pretty sad.

Comment

They don't like his style, doe.

Boxers should only fight opponents whose style they like. Same with other sports...NFL teams shouldn't worry about facing the best teams in the playoffs. They should just play against the teams who have a style they find pleasing.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-06-2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao honestly has nothing more to prove..sad he continues to fight tho, i see a sad ending for a great fighter

Comment

They know T-Raw the real deal

Comment

Working...
                X