Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smh Abner Mares brother Speedy is a Gangsta, this dude hood still in Hawaiin Gardens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Man its weird how a lot of these chicks from the ghetto love going to hollywood to party with the celebs, for me I grew up feeling inferior to the rich we had no money and this one rich white lady made fun of us when she came to do business with my mom, my mom did notary work and this rich lady from Brentwood came to our home and looked like we were disgusting, she saw a Roach on the floor and went eww. It traumatized me man, its why I always said if I ever made money I would never look down on others im glad I grew up poor because it made me human instead of some narcissistic blowhard plus the lady was a bleeding heart liberal yet she never would live with the poor just did it for image purpose.
    Roaches are nasty though. I was disgusted when I seen one at my hoodrat sisters house.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Who you know in HG? I got a few stupid azz cousins there... Just ****ing **** starters.

Less gangster threads pleas.
      Zaro you forgot to post under your Tago account he lives in near HG

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
        Roaches are nasty though. I was disgusted when I seen one at my hoodrat sisters house.
        yeah they are nasty, but this fake ass liberal lady didnt have to make disgusting noises at our home, if she cared she would help us out instead she only did image charity like most of the rich white celebs you see in hollywood.

only doing stuff with poor people if its on camera.

Man I grew up dirt poor, but my folks were able to get out the hood, but man its why I always feel for people trying to come up the honest way but work hard and do the right things, because I used to be in that situation.

I still remember we had rats too, my cat killed like 4 of them and they never came back.

I think the Roaches were brought over from Mexico we had a lot of illegals in our area

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          After visiting NYC and seeing west coast hoods I always think how much better things are out west
          word

I live in cali and been up and down this state. out here we don't know what ghetto is. compared to places on the east cali is a literal paradise. DC, Detroit, chicago, Camden are grimy as hell. glad we got the hell out of Newark.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Zaro you forgot to post under your Tago account he lives in near HG
            You caught me slipping.

I wouldn't live there if I had a choice... My cousins are pretty worthless fools.

Comment

Working...
            X