No announcement yet.

Picture of Gennady Golovkin as a child.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    lol yeah you know I'm right. Fckng pathetic ass casual fan. You saw GGG vs Proksa on youtube and then you started watching boxing after that, admit it
    Actually, it was Iron Mike that captured my attention :- ) even though he was grossly overrated.

I sense a bit of irritation on your part, it's just some stuff you learn in school, like I mentioned earlier bro. Go to the rap section or something and listen to that garbage

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
      Actually, it was Iron Mike that captured my attention :- ) even though he was grossly overrated.

I sense a bit of irritation on your part, it's just some stuff you learn in school, like I mentioned earlier bro. Go to the rap section or something and listen to that garbage
      lol yeah because every single living individual are purely one race or the other

I'm sure you know you're not 100% white right? Even with both white parents. Everyone has a mix of genetics from different races. This isn't 10,000 years ago ******.

Comment

lol yeah because every single living individual are purely one race or the other

I'm sure you know you're not 100% white right? Even with both white parents. Everyone has a mix of genetics from different races. This isn't 10,000 years ago ******.
        I am part Turkish and Yakut actually, I'm very aware of that! I'm less white than Golovkin. When did I say I was 100% white??

Well the world didn't exist 10,000 years ago so.. once again your information is incorrect

Comment

I am part Turkish and Yakut actually, I'm very aware of that! I'm less white than Golovkin. When did I say I was 100% white??

Well the world didn't exist 10,000 years ago so.. once again your information is incorrect

Umm.... What?!?

I'm done

Comment

I wonder if he hung out with the janitors and dishwashers in preparation for his boxing career.

Comment

Umm.... What?!?

I'm done
              Took you long enough, there is no way you were born here in the USA.. an American couldn't be that gullible.

Comment

Took you long enough, there is no way you were born here in the USA.. an American couldn't be that gullible.
                What? I'm not sure if you're ******ed or a bad troll. So what percentage of white are you again

Comment

What? I'm not sure if you're ******ed or a bad troll. So what percentage of white are you again
                  Around 50% I'd say maybe less maybe more
                  My mother was born in Kazakhstan! Her father is Turkish and her mother is gypsy. My father is Russian and Yakut.
                  ?
                  What about you? 100% Mexican

Comment

Working...
                  X