Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto's style could cost him a career ending beating at the hands of Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of these guys fade late in their fights. People seem to forget this. This is going 12.

Comment

Miguel "levels" Cotto > Saul "Friday Night Fights" Canelo

Peasant will be humbled when he understand why Kirkland is not Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Both of these guys fade late in their fights. People seem to forget this. This is going 12.
        Unless both come out swinging,in which case I'd favor Alvarez. I think that for the first 4-6 rounds canelo has the advantage,but if the fight starts going into the later rounds,cottos experience comes into play,and canelo gases out.

Comment

I hope so, I hope this ass whooping ends his career and he ends up like medrick taylor. Karma for fighting so many handicap fighters in his career.

Comment

Didn't Trout humiliate Chocha in his own backyard?

Yet, King Taino Canelo played with Trout and made him do the Booty Dew.

Kneeguel Chocha will have flashbacks of Margarito, Pacquiao, Mosley, Mayweather, Clottey, Trout, and Judah all over again.

I see Chocha flying out-of-the-ring just like his buddy, Kermit.

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
              I hope so, I hope this ass whooping ends his career and he ends up like medrick taylor. Karma for fighting so many handicap fighters in his career.
              It's gonna be a good Saturday, too. All the maricones are gonna go into hiding mode. I can't wait.

King Taino Canelo is gonna give the maricon an ass whopping.

Hail King Taino Canelo!

Comment

Is everyone labelled as Flat footed these days?

I don't see too much flat footed style in Cotto, Sure he gotta set to plant his feet, but who doesn't? . . . for the most part he seems to be on his toes though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  He couldn't get Angulo out of there? Did I miss something? Angulo took a hellacious beating for 10 rounds or whatever it was and it had to be stopped.

That's more Angulo having an iron chin and will of a lion than Canelo not getting him out of there. He was hitting him at will with whatever he wanted. That fight went on too long btw.
                  Lol this is so true.

I was cringing after the first minute of Canelo Angulo. I was scared for Angulo's health by the end of round 1 hahaha. Couldn't get him out of there? Couldn't put him down because he covered up the whole fight after getting bullied the worst I've seen in 1 round lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
                    Didn't Trout humiliate Chocha in his own backyard?

Yet, King Taino Canelo played with Trout and made him do the Booty Dew.

Kneeguel Chocha will have flashbacks of Margarito, Pacquiao, Mosley, Mayweather, Clottey, Trout, and Judah all over again.

I see Chocha flying out-of-the-ring just like his buddy, Kermit.
                    Haha another good post.
                    Canelo looked like Pernell Whittaker at times vs Trout LOL. Cotto got embarrassed.

Canelo is going to knock Cotto the **** out and end his career YET save his life (No GGG fight).

Comment

Originally posted by TOE-TO-TOE View Post
                      Haha another good post.
                      Canelo looked like Pernell Whittaker at times vs Trout LOL. Cotto got embarrassed.

Canelo is going to knock Cotto the **** out and end his career YET save his life (No GGG fight).
                      I agree, mate.

It's gonna be a good weekend. I'm gonna be talking so much shiet when Canelo k.o's Kneeguel. Man, I can't wait. I wonder how many of these Quitto stans are gonna go into hiding mode?

Hail King Taino Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X