Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone beleive brain trauma has really affected JT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, maybe, who knows. All I know is that its entertaining as hell. On a sidenote what doctor cleared him to be physically fit, needs to get his license revoked.

Comment

It's obvious. His eyes and the way he looks isnt even the same anymore.

I dont think people should belittle him in this situation. Dude put his life on the line for his family, money, our entertainment etc. Only a ****ty fan would go on the downside of his career and obvious mental health issues caused from boxing and make fun or light of the situation. But thats boxing fans for ya.

Comment

I don't call ppl out on boards but tjones1989 are you serious my g..u find a mans plight of destruction as entertaining..u wouldn't be so entertained if it was one of your family members he almost killed..u wouldn't be so entertained it someone concussed you and you weren't no longer right...I'm off this site..bunch of kids on this ****...

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
          It effects spelling.
          Oh the irony!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
            It effects spelling.
            I believe it now

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              But does it affect it?
              Oh stop it lol... ^ this had me rolling on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
                No, maybe, who knows. All I know is that its entertaining as hell. On a sidenote what doctor cleared him to be physically fit, needs to get his license revoked.
                An Al Haymon approved doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                  There have been studies linking NFL players and suicide with concussions. Ever since Taylor had the brain bleed due to getting ko'd it seems he is a different person, or according to the media. Anybody know if Jermain Taylor was a bad guy or thug wannabe before his brain trauma. An attempted homicide charge now this. Maybe there is a link?
                  It may well have done, brain injury can change personalities and limit inhibitions. However, I have no idea what he was like before so I can't say for sure.

Comment

Either his family members and random toddlers on the street are part of a vast conspiracy and he needs to kill them all to free himself or all those KOs knocked a few screws loose.

Comment

Working...
                    X