No announcement yet.

Lol look at this weirdo who calls himself Sifu talking to Gabe Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol look at this weirdo who calls himself Sifu talking to Gabe Rosado

LOL crazy ass fool, another one of those guys who watches too many kung fu movies and believes those moves work in a real fight. He just said his name was Sifu lol.

This white boy is delusional hahaah. I have to admit Elie made me laugh here when he said usually guys who do this are high on something.

yo, wtf......

Comment

hectari, who was that girl, was that his girlfriend ? why do the crazy one's always get the hot one's

Comment

The weird thing is. I would rather step in the ring with Rosado. He would kick my ass and leave it at that. If the other guy got the better of me, I would be worried he would eat my face off or something with his "energy" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
          hectari, who was that girl, was that his girlfriend ? why do the crazy one's always get the hot one's
          It looks like him so it must be his sister?

Comment

Lolol Jesus christ

Comment

Absolute madness!

Comment

Is that calcium build up? I wonder if that increases punching power at all

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
                  if u stopped taking boxing seriously hot girls will give their soul to you

Comment

I met someone similar in an MMA gym a few months ago, he was performing some odd defensive motions which consisted of long, slow, curving swipes with each hand(think a combination of yoga and karate), while everybody was giving him a wide berth. Good thing these guys don't usually try to spar, most of them would get hurt bad, and I think deep down they know that. It didn't take long for me to figure out that most of the Karate training I obtained as a kid was complete bull****, but some of these guys never learn better.

Still, I wonder if those huge knuckles provide any type of punching power.

Comment

Working...
                    X