Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime reach out to artist Dan Cassarro for Mayhem artwork. Look at his response.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is that this kid will be sitting in his dimly lit basement upset because his credit card bounced trying to purchase the PPV that he could have been to for free. Get the black and gray ink out because I have a feeling your next painting will be a depressing one.

Comment

WarDan!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        And what makes this kid even more of an idiot, he's acting like Showtime is asking for a free handout. They were going to offer to fly him to the fight. Does this bum "artist" even know how much Mayhem tickets cost? What an idiot.
        Is he guaranteed to win?

Comment

All I know is that this kid will be sitting in his dimly lit basement upset because his credit card bounced trying to purchase the PPV that he could have been to for free. Get the black and gray ink out because I have a feeling your next painting will be a depressing one.
          Dan Cassaro is a designer, animator, and illustrator living and working in Brooklyn, New York. He puts words on paper so that they might be accountable for themselves. Young Jerks is his one-man design studio specializing in custom type,illustration, logo design, and powerful 70's rock and roll. His works and projects have received accolades from Fast Company, The New York Times Magazine, Rolling Stone, Esquire, The New Yorker and many major design and illustration publications.

I have a feeling he'll be fine

Comment

why don't you research who he is first before you start talking nonsense and make yourself look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
              I have a feeling he'll be fine
              70's rock n roll?? All I needed.

Comment

And what makes this kid even more of an idiot, he's acting like Showtime is asking for a free handout. They were going to offer to fly him to the fight. Does this bum "artist" even know how much Mayhem tickets cost? What an idiot.
                They said "the winner." That being said this does happen quite often, people asking for free art projects without pay and being given a package should they "win." It happened to a friend of mine and the Life is Beautiful festival (think coachella) and they wanted her to make like 10 different art concepts that they would use. If Haymon was the guys manager he would have asked they pay the guy too, but apparently that doesn't matter to you because he doesn't have Al Haymons c*ck in his mouth like you do. I bet you if it was Manny who asked for this and a black guy turned him down you would be all over Manny for not coughing up the dough.

Also, did you want this email because you sound mad as **** for something that has zero affect on you.
                Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 08-12-2014, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Lol Inkanyamba sounds mad

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
                    Lol Inkanyamba sounds mad
                    I'm not mad I just know that if I drew ****ty paintings all day long and could get the opportunity to go to a mega fight for free I'd be on it faster than a Puerto Rican chick.

Comment

All I take from this is that kid is an idiot. He'll be drawing his little nerdy paintings while others are in attendance enjoying a great fight.
                      Wow. This idiot always jumps in Showtime's defense at every opportunity. Showtime don't even know you exist. I get it. This is TBDE's (thebestduckevah) network. Hehe...

Comment

Working...
                      X