Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"exposed".....always the hood rats that use this term.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "exposed".....always the hood rats that use this term.

Why is it always the hood rats on this site that use this term for exciting, fan favorite, power punchers?

Anyone know why?

why is this clown not banned yet?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      why is this clown not banned yet?
      Can you answer my question?

Floyd's # 1 dick rider, can you please answer my question?

Comment

Racial solidarity.

There's a lot of great black posters on this site - but there's a huge majority who get freaked out when a whiteboy/non-black fighters starts getting love. They are already coming for Lomachenko. These same people also generally hate Manny Pacquaio.

And love/defend Adrien Broner.

Let me reel off some names -

DempseyRolling, Big James, BigDunn, Boxingfeint, Larry X, Black Celph, BoxingGenius, Brother Jay, Coach Webb, Fetta, Hanz Gruber, Ducketts, J The Unbiased.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
          Racial solidarity.

There's a lot of great black posters on this site - but there's a huge majority who get freaked out when a whiteboy/non-black fighters starts getting love. They are already coming for Lomachenko. These same people also generally hate Manny Pacquaio.

DempseyRolling, Big James, BigDunn, Boxingfeint, Larry X, Black Celph, BoxingGenius, Brother Jay, Coach Webb, Fetta, Hanz Gruber, Ducketts, J The Unbiased.

so that's what it is, rofl.

eople were trying to tell me that wasn't a great debut and i was wondering why. holy f#Ck did that kid look good.

Comment

Racial solidarity.

Add DLT to that list. The guy can't keep Floyd's dick out of his mouth.

Comment

^ what he said

Comment

Racial solidarity.

Absolutely spot on and marvellous post. Good list of names, here are some others.
                WESS, Reloaded, Pacquiao'd, body movin', little mac, p4p champ, skillspaybills, shoulderroll, still burner. All spastics, all racist, all extreme nuthuggers.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  so that's what it is, rofl.

eople were trying to tell me that wasn't a great debut and i was wondering why. holy f#Ck did that kid look good.
                  Funnily enough, I don't think he was quite as good as some thought. But the key thing is - we got a potential superstar coming into the pro ranks and a certain bunch of people were already getting wigged out.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Absolutely spot on and marvellous post. Good list of names, here are some others.
                    WESS, Reloaded, Pacquiao'd, body movin', little mac, p4p champ, skillspaybills, shoulderroll, still burner. All spastics, all racist, all extreme nuthuggers.
                    I'm sorry but you're just as bad as them, just on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Comment

Working...
                    X