No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Marquez Looking at Brandon Rios, Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho: Marquez Looking at Brandon Rios, Not Pacquiao

Trainer Nacho Beristain is sided with his fighter, Juan Manuel Marquez, and disagrees with the idea of staging a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao. A few weeks ago Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) said that he didn't see any reason to fight Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) for a fifth time.

"I think for me there is no point [in a fifth fight]. We already achieved the desired result. Then why do it? So I also asked several people, several friends that I have around me and they told me not to do it, that there is no point in a fifth fight. I said before the fourth fight that no matter how this fight ends, there can not be a fifth," Marquez said. [Click Here To Read More]

JMM is just pushing for more money

Comment

i would rather see this than V. if marquez is going to 140 i wanna see him fight rios and matthysse. maybe garcia/judah winner if rios doesnt beat alvarado

Comment

I just don't see anyone out there for Marquez outside of Pac.....

We've seen Marquez make questionable decisions in the past though

Comment

i like that fight....Look at this for a second. JMM fights Rios. Loses to Rios [if he does] Manny then fights Rios...beats Rios [if he does] If that plays out....then what?

Comment

Day by day they make it more obvious that it's a negociation strategy.

Comment

That's a guarantee fight of the year.

Would buy PPV and host fight party for that fight.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Marquez 5 winner vs Rios vs Bradley winner

Comment

I just had an idea...

Marquez vs Garcia

Mex vs PR

And of course Marquez is going to school that boy and its a safer fight than Rios and probably more money!

Comment

Great fight, but high risk for not much money = bad management. Now this is a fight that should sell a million ppvs, but there's no way it will unless JMM just turned into a big time ppv draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X