X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @gold

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
    How will they know a surprise test is coming in 2 days. They have no idea when they get tested during random testing.
    They wouldn't be able to know a surprise test was coming, obviously. Duh.

If your a pro user dealing with EPO, and can't afford to get caught you deal with a lab.

A culture from your own body is taken, sent to the lab, incubated and then you have a base exhisting protein hormone genetically matched to the client. Untraceable, and undetectable. The lab will mass produce your designer genetic EPO and return it to you in the form of [rHuEPO] in mass quan******. Untraceable AND Undetectable to the 2 day test because it is a genetic match to the client.

Get it yet guys?

Hope I've educated a few interested people. Your welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      He said, "I never thought Pacquiao blood doped", lmfao!

A lot of people were thinking and accusing Pac of doping, but I guess they didn't have YOUR visual expertise. You looked at Pac rising up in weight and said to yourself, "Pac isn't doping". lmfao!
      Floyd started boxing at 16 (Olynpic) and fought up to super welterweight.
      Pac started boxing at 16 (Pro) and fought up to super welterweight. This guys both went through the same road but just because Pacquaio has more balls than Floyd he is doping.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
        They wouldn't be able to know a surprise test was coming, obviously. Duh.

If your a pro user dealing with EPO, and can't afford to get caught you deal with a lab.

A culture from your own body is taken, sent to the lab, incubated and then you have a base exhisting protein hormone genetically matched to the client. Untraceable, and undetectable. The lab will mass produce your designer genetic EPO and return it to you in the form of [rHuEPO] in mass quan******. Untraceable AND Undetectable to the 2 day test because it is a genetic match to the client.

Get it yet guys?

Hope I've educated a few interested people. Your welcome.
        That's quite the conspiracy theory you've conjured up for yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
          Floyd started boxing at 16 (Olynpic) and fought up to super welterweight.
          Pac started boxing at 16 (Pro) and fought up to super welterweight. This guys both went through the same road but just because Pacquaio has more balls than Floyd he is doping.
          No people felt Pac was doping because he lied and ducked stricter testing, then came back 3 years later and said "Ok, now i'm ready to test".

Comment

... because I am in sports medicine.

.... I'm a boxing fan, but I believe in fairness and equality incombat sports. Lives are at stake.

I'm a floyd fan too ....

By that reasoning floyd and manny must have equally ****ty fans then! Haha lol

Larry do you think Manny was on PEDs?

If so can you give me reasons behind your thinking? Also if you think he was juicing, what do you think he was using?
            Yes i do,what other reason is there to dodge drug testing and be concerned with cutoff dates? i think he is dirtier than a gas station bathroom toilet seat

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Yes i do,what other reason is there to dodge drug testing and be concerned with cutoff dates? i think he is dirtier than a gas station bathroom toilet seat in SYRIA
              Nasty seats..

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                No people felt Pac was doping because he lied and ducked stricter testing, then came back 3 years later and said "Ok, now i'm ready to test".
                Check out your facts. Show me the link where Pacquaio blatantly reject the test. Pac did not duck the test. He negotiated for cutoffs but Floy kept moving the goal post untill Pac finally agreed to no cut-off and lesser purse.

Comment

• @ frank

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  He said, "I never thought Pacquiao blood doped", lmfao!

A lot of people were thinking and accusing Pac of doping, but I guess they didn't have YOUR visual expertise. You looked at Pac rising up in weight and said to yourself, "Pac isn't doping". lmfao!
                  Why would I think Manny was blood doping??

In his early days the guy looked emaciated, like a skeleton. Even when he was at 125lbs I thought he was easily a 140lb fight if the damn kid would just eat some food.!!!!!

He got a strength coach, Ariza, and Ariza had to force feed the kid just to get hime to 140. Once Manny listened and adhered tonthe schedule he was still only weighing 143.

And Manny has never looked like a swelled up hulk of a bodybuilder ever in his carreer.

Frank, are you a Manny hater? Are you mexican? If you are either one, then your comments are in proper context I guess.

Just enjoy the sport man, and call things honestly. You think JMM was natural for the fight man???? Seriously???

I mean I do have a professional eye for these things, but everybody else at the fight party was saying. JMM looked juiced also .... and they were primarily mexican lol

What does that tell you??

Call it like it is man. If that's your opinion, I guess it is what is. JMM was PED'd up for that one though.

That's my professional opinion

Comment

Why would I think Manny was blood doping??

In his early days the guy looked emaciated, like a skeleton. Even when he was at 125lbs I thought he was easily a 140lb fight if the damn kid would just eat some food.!!!!!

He got a strength coach, Ariza, and Ariza had to force feed the kid just to get hime to 140. Once Manny listened and adhered tonthe schedule he was still only weighing 143.

And Manny has never looked like a swelled up hulk of a bodybuilder ever in his carreer.

Frank, are you a Manny hater? Are you mexican? If you are either one, then your comments are in proper context I guess.

Just enjoy the sport man, and call things honestly. You think JMM was natural for the fight man???? Seriously???

I mean I do have a professional eye for these things, but everybody else at the fight party was saying. JMM looked juiced also .... and they were primarily mexican lol

What does that tell you??

Call it like it is man. If that's your opinion, I guess it is what is. JMM was PED'd up for that one though.

That's my professional opinion
                    Self-proclaimed PED expert professional in charge of knowing the difference between blood doping and steroids.

Give it a rest guy, you're embarrassing yourself and Pac by virtue of your dishonesty.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                      Check out your facts. Show me the link where Pacquaio blatantly reject the test. Pac did not duck the test. He negotiated for cutoffs but Floy kept moving the goal post untill Pac finally agreed to no cut-off and lesser purse.
                      Mayweather wanted random testing during training camp, and Pac said no and wanted cutoffs.

That is rejecting random testing. How is it random when you know when testing stops haha

Comment

Working...
                      X