Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds a drug cheat but the first time you hear about it is in a crappy online boxing site. No major newspaper or tabloid was tipped off ( and these mofos have sources up the azz ) , no radio talk show, nothing even half credible.

What does that tell you?

Trust me and trust your selves that if someone like Floyd Mayweather Jr was caught using PEDs it would be all over the headlines. There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who would LOVE to see him legitimately shamed and disgraced and would not be able to contain them selves and would drop it to the media in an instant!

Dont be fooled.

Comment

• I gave people too much credit, I guess. Instead of waiting to hear all of the details and giving everyone involved a chance to speak for themselves, 90% of the people here are either hanging Floyd out to dry and writing him off for good; or are blindly riding his d*ck with the possibility of there being any truth to this story practically non-existant.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Keep slurping on Floyds balls.....he'll tell you when to stop.
        Reported. Completely out of line toward your fellow poster.

Comment

• i knew he was a coward but a drug cheat ?

wow !!!!!!

Comment

• Floyd fans are literally crying right now. So much damage control.

Comment

• Originally posted by led* View Post
              I used to say this when I was active here in NSB. If you really want to clean the sport then random testing should be all year round.

Then they responded that testing is costly (I remember those were Floyd fans' argument).

Oh well... This is sad for the sport.
              Actually Conte said that. People that watched the video of him saying that re-announced it on nsb.

Conte said this before VADA came out. From my understanding, VADA is very affordable and can be used year round.

So if people really want to take the test year round, it seems the opportunity is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Floyds a drug cheat but the first time you hear about it is in a crappy online boxing site. No major newspaper or tabloid was tipped off ( and these mofos have sources up the azz ) , no radio talk show, nothing even half credible.

What does that tell you?

Trust me and trust your selves that if someone like Floyd Mayweather Jr was caught using PEDs it would be all over the headlines. There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who would LOVE to see him legitimately shamed and disgraced and would not be able to contain them selves and would drop it to the media in an instant!

Dont be fooled.
                Just wait for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  The author is with BWAA
                  Who wrote the May 20th press release?

I searched and it says Gabe Montoya wrote something but I can't find the original article.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Reading through this thread and wondering how many of you guys read the actual article. Especially those speaking on the Mayweather doping claims.

There was no source, citation or anything. Just a claim that a rumor circulated through the "Drug testing community" (whatever group that vague statements indicates).

The Quillin, Berto, and Morales allegations had references and quotes. But the biggest conversation point of the article is based on nothing but the writer's "rumors" that he "heard". Don't you think that if he had a legitimate source of evidence against Floyd, it would be present in the article? Of course it would. But it wasn't there.

But I'm not surprised to see so many people over the years jumping at the opportunity to call him a doper as if its an established fact. Buying into the whole villain/good guy script like some WWE teenage fans.
                    word. benefit of the doubt until real evidence arises. people forget that you are innocent until proven guilty and Hauser hasn't proven without a reasonable doubt that Mayweather was doping.

I do think Hauser is a credible source and wouldn't throw allegations like such out there without having a foundation to stand on but until or if he releases evidence then they are mere accusations and simply rumors.

you can't say everything else about the article wasn't on point though

Comment

• If this article was indeed credible, wouldn't BigPoppaPump be all over it?

Normally Pump is on it before it even comes out.

That's another reason why I'm so reluctant to by into it just yet. IDK, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X