Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone threatens Mike Tyson on twitter?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone threatens Mike Tyson on twitter?!

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=748951

Police hunting down Twitter user threatening to shoot up Tyson's Broadway show
    Aug. 7, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
    WENN
    New York police are hunting down a Twitter user who threatened to massacre audience members at Mike Tyson's Broadway show.

Bing: MTV star contacted by James Holmes

The person tweeted about plans to embark on a killing spree similar to that of James Holmes, the suspect in the Aurora, Colo., masscre, who stands accused of murdering 12 people and injuring 58 others during a midnight screening of the new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight Rises," last month.

The Twitter user, whose identity is unknown, first posted on July 29, "I might just shoot up this theater in new York I know they leave their exit doors unlocked. Ha now I gotta plan it step by step."

The user went on to tweet, "i wanna kill alot of people" and added, "This s--- ain't no joke yo - I'm serious, people are gonna die like aurora."

More: Aurora shooting survivors tell of their return to 'The Dark Knight Rises'

Security has been stepped up at the Longacre Theatre, where former boxer Tyson is performing his one-man show, as police put pressure on Twitter executives to hand over information about the user's identity. New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne reveals executives at the social media website have been uncooperative so far and have denied detectives' requests for the user's contact information. He tells the New York Post, "We'll cover the theater until we find this guy. We needed a name and we needed it fast. Twitter said no."

Klitschko fanboys trolling Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      bahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Comment

Working...
        X