Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd were to return in December, who would you want to see him fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd were to return in December, who would you want to see him fight???

With Pac-Marquez all but set for November, with Chavez-Sergio set for September, with Ortiz-Canelo set for September (could maybe move to a different date even later as well), who would you like to see Floyd fight if he were to return in December???

The only name I can think of outside of the Alvarez-Ortiz winner, Sergio, and Pac.....is probably Amir Khan.

I honestly don't know who else there would be to fight, if he were to return in December.

Any ideas????

Hes not fighting in December

Comment

Is Bradley busy?

Possible Cotto rematch (not sure why but a lot of people want to see this)

And Khan is a great option of he beats Garcia, but Khan would have to move up and it would be his first fight at 147 right? So Idk if he wants to go straight into fighting the best 147 pounder in the world

But yeah I don't think Floyd will fight this year. He gonna wanna spend a lot of time with his family when he's out. Or maybe if his body really did get damaged then he's gonna spend a lot of time in the gym and can possibly prepare for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Hes not fighting in December
        I'm saying if he were to return, who can he fight outside of Amir Khan??? I'd really like to see Khan beat a Top WW first, to make the fight bigger, but I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I'm saying if he were to return, who can he fight outside of Amir Khan??? I'd really like to see Khan beat a Top WW first, to make the fight bigger, but I don't know.
          Nobody, thats a big reason why he wont fight in Dec.

Floyd wait for big opportunities to open up

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Nobody, thats a big reason why he wont fight in Dec.

Floyd wait for big opportunities to open up
            Okay. I actually agree with you. I think he'll wait for May against either Khan or Alvarez (if he beats Ortiz and maybe Cotto???).

I really wouldn't mind him just crossing Khan off in December though. Khan is still a Top JWW with some solid/good wins would be a good fight. Would like to see Khan at 147 first though as well.

Comment

If he's losing weight from not eating like they say he is, I would like to see him fight Donaire or even Moreno.

Comment

khan is the only one. i think khan would give mayweather some trouble. styles make fights

Comment

I'm calling Floyd vs Khan in England. I think he wants one international legacy fight prolly at Wembley.

Comment

Call me crazy as well, but I think Khan gives Floyd some problems as well. It took Floyd 3-4 rounds to adjust to Zab's speed, which was maybe a bit superior to Floyd's. I think the early rounds, like the first 4-5 rounds, would be very interesting. Of coruse, I got Floyd beating Khan by decision, but I think it'd be interesting. If he does fight in December, I think he should go for Amir Khan. There's no other fight for late in 2012 that would make any sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X