HTC Evo 4G LTE - (Sprint)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    Haha. Give me an our and I'm all yours.
    I just sent you a text I think i had your # on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
      This is Sprint's version of the One X, but they had to change the form because of it being a CDMA version, the hardware had to change in order for it to work they way they want it to. People will be able to tell the difference. It comes with 4.0 ICS and new version of Sense. The Sprint version actually offers more than the One X version. I do like the design of the One X I wish they'd have been able to mix it up a little bit. You are right one might not know the difference without looking at the back of the phone, because that part is different.
      I understand the differences between the One X and this phone. I was meaning to say they should of gave the phone a different name than a name the original Evo had. Adding just three letters to the end to make it different, that's original lol.

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      Yeah I heard it's coming up. But Htc is coming up with a bang again. I like Samsung's phones for their thinness, screen, lightweight. And their OS now looks a lot plain which I enjoy even more of. But the GSIII will be awhile to actually be on sale. My Evo 4G is suffering. Haha. My contract is up next month so I don't know if I can hold on.
      You should wait on your upgrade. This phone isn't even a guarantee to be a win just yet. It just looks hot. Wait for hands on reviews to come out. I personally would wait until the GS3 comes out or until iPhone 5. But if you need to get a new phone asap, I understand that too!! Do your research and be sure you'll be happy with your choice.

Potential Specs (Rumor Specs) for Samsung Galaxy S III
      Last edited by Toy Story 3; 04-13-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Unboxing video of the HTC Evo 4G LTE by Flossycarter

Comment

"REAL REVIEW" by Flossycarter

Comment

EVO LTE is a nice phone, just not a fan of sense

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              EVO LTE is a nice phone, just not a fan of sense
              I feel you. I haven't played with the new Evo 4G LTE particularly but I have messed with the HTC One X on att. The new Sense 4 is cool. It's not the best UI but it's not the worst. I'm only talking about the new Sense 4.0....The old sense, I'm not a fan of the UI either. I prefer the Touch Wiz UI 4.0 and up. It's user friendly to me. Sense seems too heavy but the new Sense isn't too bad. If I was still on Sprint and planned to stay I probably would get it. Hear it has a decent wireless radio, that's important to me and if you're on Sprint, you need a phone with a good wireless radio!! And I hear the camera is off the hook. Better than the 4s camera. Thing that sucks though is Sprint's LTE isn't out yet. And Sprint's 3G is TRASH!! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
                I feel you. I haven't played with the new Evo 4G LTE particularly but I have messed with the HTC One X on att. The new Sense 4 is cool. It's not the best UI but it's not the worst. I'm only talking about the new Sense 4.0....The old sense, I'm not a fan of the UI either. I prefer the Touch Wiz UI 4.0 and up. It's user friendly to me. Sense seems too heavy but the new Sense isn't too bad. If I was still on Sprint and planned to stay I probably would get it. Hear it has a decent wireless radio, that's important to me and if you're on Sprint, you need a phone with a good wireless radio!! And I hear the camera is off the hook. Better than the 4s camera. Thing that sucks though is Sprint's LTE isn't out yet. And Sprint's 3G is TRASH!! lol.
                That's why I won't get rid of Epic touch until the LTE is up and running in Philly, Wimax isn't the greatest thing in the world, but it beats sprints 3G.

Comment

a lot of people are calling in to exchange this for the s3 lol

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    That's why I won't get rid of Epic touch until the LTE is up and running in Philly, Wimax isn't the greatest thing in the world, but it beats sprints 3G.
                    Wimax sucks too lol. LTE is awesome but eats battery. I'm on Verizon and their 3G is pretty consistent and quick. I only use 4G LTE when my 3G is being slow. But it's nice when you're in LTE range cause it goes through walls, basements, ect ect. If there's LTE around, I'm getting it! lol. Sprint need to step up their game on the 3G first! Than work on LTE.

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                    a lot of people are calling in to exchange this for the s3 lol
                    The Galaxy S II line was up hot. Not that I'm getting the GS3 but I hope Samsung got their stuff together far as wireless radio. I had mad problems when I use to be on Sprint using the Epic 4G Touch.

Comment

Sprint not allowing google wallet on new EVO

Things aren’t looking so hot for Google Wallet. We told you last week about a piece of leaked intel exposing Sprint’s plans to introduce their own wallet-like service for devices on their network, bringing into question the fate of Google Wallet on the only carrier to officially back it. It now looks like Sprint may have already begun turning their backs on Google Wallet, starting with the HTC EVO 4G LTE.

There’s been some ruckus over on XDA where users are having trouble getting Google Wallet up and running on their new devices. Like it so often goes in the developer forum, users came up with a workaround that involved tricking Google Wallet into thinking it was a Galaxy Nexus. The result? A perfectly functioning app (for the time being). Once thought to be an issue on Google’s sides of things, things are becoming a whole lot clearer with a new message being displayed for would-be Google Wallet hackers: “Unfortunately, Google Wallet has not yet been certified in your country or on your device/carrier.” Ouch.

No official word from Google or Sprint on exactly what the problem is, but we have a good idea what’s going on. Looks like the end could be nigh for ‘ol G-Wallet. This isn’t the first time users have been having trouble with Google Wallet either. A few weeks ago, we brought to your attention users who unknowingly bricked Google Wallet after a routine factory reset.
                      Any Sprint customers upset at this news? Was Google Wallet really ever a “must-have” service for you? Would a decent Sprint alternative suit you just as well?

http://phandroid.com/2012/06/19/goog...tc-evo-4g-lte/

Comment

Working...
                      X