Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just beat Chris's chapter 1 today, gonna start Jakes chapter 1 tomorrow. I'm nowhere in the game right now. It doesn't exactly keep me amped.. on veteran though, i'm using A.I for first run through. Matchmaking is so shit.

Comment

• I beat Chris' chapter 1 yesterday when I woke up. I sucked, I play in normal, died 6 times, took me an hour and 25 minutes to beat it. One of the 6 deaths was that I let one of the hostages die.

With Leon i'm in the part where we're all in that gun shop trying to kill the big fat dude.

Yo Ether, kind of funny story I got for you. Yesterday I went to Gamestop to buy Borderlands 2, and like 5 firefighters came in the store, their firetruck was parked outside, they were in their uniforms. ONE firefighter bought Resident Evil 6, and then they all left afterward.

I don't know man, I just find it funny. They came in with their uniforms and sh-t. You'd think something's wrong, they're about to put out a fire or something. Then it was just to buy Resident Evil 6

Comment

• Ether's stats for chapter 1 with Chris:

Difficulty: Professional
        Deaths: -100
        Time: Instantly
        Number of times healed by partner: None
        Enemies Killed: All

Comment

• I wish, my accuracy rating at the end of Leon's chapter 1 was around 81%, while my accuracy rating at the end of Chris's was like 61%. Big difference fighting soldiers than Zombies. I'm starting on Professional after i'm done on Veteran. Gonna do Jake's later.

I'm not big on this weapon upgrade system.

Comment

• Ether when ever you wanna play co-op let me know. I be busy and stuff, and I never get to see you on when i'm online but if we're ever on together, let's play co-op. I'm playing Leon's scenario with my friend and Chris scenario alone.

I've noticed one negative of RE6, you fight, fight and fight...but where's the story development? RE5 was MAD action, but you knew what was going on. RE6 so far, has just been shooting and shooting and killing and more killing. I get that they're heading to the Cathedral to get some answers or whatever. But in between getting to places, RE always has some more stories to keep you busy with and learning about what's going on.

Comment

• My accuracy with Chris was like 57%, you know he got that machine gun so that's what lowers the accuracy.

What were the rest of your stats with Chris? Like time of completion, deaths, kills?

Comment

• RE6.......GREATEST...GAME...EVER

Comment

• Resident Evil 6 co-op sucks. It leaves us nowhere near where we left it off.

I have a question, if you start a game with Leon let's say. Then you take a rest from Leon and want to play Jake, does Jake overwrite Leon?

I remember RE1-5 you could have multiple games/saves going on but this one seems a little funny.

If you want to play one Leon scenario by yourself with the AI and another separate one with your friend, you CAN'T do this.

Comment

• how do you get all the mercenary maps? Are they on the ps3 store yet?

Comment

• Is this thing as bad as some reviews make it out to be? I'm a long time RE fan and have played all of them up to RE5.

Some reviews said that you rarely play and the game forces you to do quicktime events constantly. Do they get annoying? Was thinking about picking it up..

Comment

Working...
                      X