No announcement yet.

how would ronnie coleman do in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how would ronnie coleman do in boxing

the big a** bodybuilder, considered to be one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time (even greater then arnold)

how would he do in boxing...... he is a monster... he usually walks around 330lb

you probably heard of him before

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Coleman

look him up on google images, guys a "freak" lol

how would he do if he laced up the gloves? in the HW division

ohhh, at first I thought it was Gary Coleman that you were talking about. In celebrity boxing I would have Colemon stopping Horseshack and losing a unanimous decision againgst Screetch. I have no idea who this Ronnie guy is or what he would do, except for this. If the bout lasts anywhere close to 1 and 1/2 rounds he will be exhausted. His body is built to making you think he could fight, to making you believe he is shape. A boxers body is built to make you know he could fight. A boxer is built for the long fight if it should so happen to be. He is aswell trained for the quick fight, skill will decide that.......Rockin'

Comment

to much muscle,to slow,no stamina,would to terribly

Comment

He would get sparked the fuck out by any decent C Level boxer.

Being that muscular will only require more oxygen therefore his cardio, especially for boxing would be horrible.

Although very strong, I can only imagine how slow and bad his reflexes would be carrying all that muscle. Bodybuilders are built for show, and are not exactly great athletes.

Butterbean would destroy Coleman, no joke.

Comment

not well. too bulky andheavy, his muscles are for show, not function.

Comment

Horrible. he would be slow, clunky and have ****ty stamnia with all the excess and pointless muscle requiring a lot of extra oxidiants of fat and carbohydrates.

Comment

Would be a beast fot the first 2 mins before he gasses.

Comment

would do horribly

awful stamina, slow, poor range of movement. he would probably make Valuev look like Ali

Comment

Muscles dont mean shit in combat sports. IDK if you know this guy by the name of Mariusz Pudzianowski. Hes a former World Strongers Man and he trying MMA. He will be active for one round before gasing out in the second round.

Comment

He would get run out of any amateur boxing gym on the first day.

Comment

Working...
                    X