Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    so muslims cant be president??
    Not when they're the so called "terrorists"

Its like having a black KKK leader, like wtf?

Comment

Face it, the real terrorists is the government itself.

But you're all to stupid to realize it, look at us now.

GLORIFYING, CHEERING, LAUGHING at the death of Osama, sorta like this

Are we really, the "victims"?

Comment

Now everyone think gas prices will go down

Its wall street zombie bankers that control gas prices, but i wouldnt expect you boys to know this.

You only know what the government tells you

Comment

Finally someone who sees the truth like I do. You're never gonna believe this, but Barry Soetero is actually a time travelling child version of Tupac sitting on a midget's shoulders with one of those facemasks from Mission Impossible and he's trying to hunt the time travelling child version of BIG who was hiding in the Pakistani compound. Osama bin Laden (Elvis, duh) was smuggled out and thrown in the water to join his aquatic peoples to conceal MidgePacBama's true motives.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
            Well first off, His name isnt Barack Obama, his real name is Barry Soetoro. So right off the bat we all know his latest "birth certificate" is a fraud. It says "Barack"

So what does this all mean? What else has he lied to us about?

Well, he isn't an American. He was born in Kenya and has a muslim background. He is Barry admitting his muslim faith.

Obama is Kenyan who IS WORKING WITH Al Qaeda.

So what do we have now? His name is Barry, he is a muslim not a christian, works with al qaeda, and is from kenya.

Want to know why we cant see Bin Ladens body? Its been fucking brozen since December 2001. Thats why.

Seriously now? They shoot Osama in the head, examine the body to make sure its really him, AND they toss it to the ocean. ALL within what? 6-7 hours? Comon do they really take us for fools?

Of course they do cuz 90% of the american population believes this garbage.

I will continue my rant shortly.

Comment

The warpigs will continue moving on through the middle east raiding it for oil and dropping drone missles on innocent people.

How could they not be angry at us? We have invaded their territory for years. Killing innocent like ruthless animals.

All for what? "Justice"?

Good job Barry on killing someone who died like a decade ago.

I mean, anything to secure a win on 2012.
              Let me get this straight. You claim they did not kill Osama and you need to see evidence. Fine.

But where is the evidence he died in 2001?

Comment

Why would you be upset about that terrorist getting caught and killed? The world is a better place now!

Comment

I'm about to roll me up some kush...this is getting interesting...tell me more!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Let me get this straight. You claim they did not kill Osama and you need to see evidence. Fine.

But where is the evidence he died in 2001?
                    Everything you might want to ask, the answers are here.
                    http://www.infowars.com/red-alert-go...zen-for-years/

Comment

@ bold.

He has as much power as you and me.

He is just a puppet being used by the NWO, he think he is being led to success but its only taking him to his demise.

I actually feel bad for him but he is just another pawn which is being lead for mass destruction and chaos for 2012.

But you can believe everything your beloved government tells you, you go girl!
                      damn, do hate america, son? why not just go back to your beautiful country of el salvador? oh, thats right, it not beautiful. its a dump and you would be persecuted by the gangs for being gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X