No announcement yet.

My encounter with Braddman aka Boxing Scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] My encounter with Braddman aka Boxing Scene

Braddman aka Boxing Scene made a thread regading the hardest sounding punch he'd ever heard.

I made a post saying how I like the ribbon and gift he'd been given.

He deletes that post, I ask him why he deleted it and wheres my free speech.

He replies and plays dumb like he didn't delete it, then says there is no speech on here.

He then....... deletes the whole thread.

Why can't this dude ever discuss issues with people on here? Hes too trigger happy deleting and locking threads.

Braddman, show yourself and lets discuss this like some farmers.

No insults, just be a man and talk it out.

Then we'll hug it out, I promise.

small ****....

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
      small ****....
      Engorged with blood?

or

Engorged with hatred?

Comment

i called him a **** a few weeks back and he sent me 2 messages through pm,which is fine but i couldnt reply to him because he turned his messages off,now that was a ***** move

hes a weirdo

Comment

Dude is an idiot, If BPP actually paid attention to this kinda **** he would probably have his moderating rights taken away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            i called him a **** a few weeks back and he sent me 2 messages through pm,which is fine but i couldnt reply to him because he turned his messages off,now that was a ***** move

hes a weirdo
            I told him to stop being a whiny ass **** via red k message one day and I got various messages from him. I normally don't red k at all but I do hit him whenever I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
              Dude is an idiot, If BPP actually paid attention to this kinda **** he would probably have his moderating rights taken away from him.
              Yo I was trying to pass the hook up on some free boxing shirts I got from Alfonzo Gomez's website.....my thread go deleted.......I was like WTF?????????? I said......**** whateva then.....I guess the hook up is not wanted.......hahahhaa

it's funny how some **** that really needs to be deleted isnt' but then the most legit **** gets tossed.........go figure.......

I also had a LEGIT no bull**** thread that contained the word Mayweather in it.....deleted........I did question that **** and go the thread back in a few minutes.....but I was like......dude!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by extracurRICular; 08-05-2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

All i know is nate sent him a vibrator and 2 gay ribbons from the gift shop so justice served...

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Gabriel View Post
                  I told him to stop being a whiny ass **** via red k message one day and I got various messages from him. I normally don't red k at all but I do hit him whenever I can.
                  lol,i think ill join you and red k him when ever i get a chance too

Comment

He's Rick Reeno or BPP's relative I'm so sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X